Swingline Stack-and-Shred 300M Hands Free Micro Cut Shredder - 1758576
Shredding was never easier with Swingline's New Stack and Shred 300M. Simply lift the lid, insert a stack of documents, shut the lid and let the 300M do the rest. The 300M hands free shredder includes a locking feature to keep your confidential items safe during the auto shredding process. Once shredding starts, the paper chamber locks and cannot be opened unless a user enters their 4-digit PIN code to interrupt shredding. As soon as the total shredding process is complete the shredder automatically unlocks so that another person can use it. This is a high security level 5 shredder that has an 11 gallon waste bin. Part Number 1758576.
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done
- Micro-cut shredder meets high security needs (Level P-5)
- Shred up to 300 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 7 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding
- 11-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Runs consecutively for 30 minutes on with 30 minutes off to ensure longevity of the motor
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Lockable paper chamber with 4-digit programmable PIN protects sensitive information during shredding
- Intelligent Auto+® Jam Clearance reverses and re-feeds stuck papers
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters™ automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams
- Intelligent Power Save™ auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy
- Auto shreds documents, paper clips, staples. Credit cards must be manually inserted into rollers in auto feed chamber.
- DVDs and CDs can be shredded through a separate slot in the auto feed tray
- Wheels attached for easy mobility
- 2 year warranty on machine, 15 years on cutters
- 18.5"L x 13.75"W x 25"H
- UPC: 033816585768
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 11
- Cut Type: Micro-cut
- Detailed Color: Black
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Auto+® Jam Clearance / Interactive™ Jam Clearance
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 2000 or more
- Period of Warranty: 2 years for machine, 15 years for cutters
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: 30/30
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-5
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 300
- Sheet Size: Letter
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 1/2"
- Shredder Usage: Departmental Shredders
- Dimensions: 25"H x 13.75"W x 18.5"D
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Swingline Stack-and-Shred 300M. It's a hands free micro cut shredder. Shredding is never easier with Swingline's new Stack-and-Shred 300M. Simply lift the lid, insert a stack of documents, shut the lid and let the 300M do the rest. This machine can handle up to 300 sheets of 20 pound paper in a stack. Jus set it and forget it. A large oversized 11 gallon bin pulls out from the front. Line the bin with whatever kind of bag you're going to use and if you're going to shred CDs and DVDs, place that holder in there as well. The red bar on the top lights up wh... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Swingline Stack-and-Shred 300M. It's a hands free micro cut shredder. Shredding is never easier with Swingline's new Stack-and-Shred 300M. Simply lift the lid, insert a stack of documents, shut the lid and let the 300M do the rest. This machine can handle up to 300 sheets of 20 pound paper in a stack. Jus set it and forget it. A large oversized 11 gallon bin pulls out from the front. Line the bin with whatever kind of bag you're going to use and if you're going to shred CDs and DVDs, place that holder in there as well. The red bar on the top lights up when the machine is in process. When it turns green, you're free to open the lid or add items to the bypass feeder and the bypass tray can handle up to 12 sheets at a time. Intelligent auto-plus jam clearance technology prevents shredder jams by automatically reversing and re-feeding stuck papers to clear a jam. When it comes to shredding CDs and DVDs, open the lid and there's a slot just for that. Place the disc into the slot and on the underside of the lid is a censor that will censor the CD, engage that motor and press it down when the lid is closed. Again, you can walk away and let the machine do the work. Shreds for CDs and DVDs fall into the separate container. All controls happen right on the front, even have your own manual reverse button and you can lock and unlock the machine with a simple 4-digit code. The Stack-and-Shred 300M shreds at a level 5 security. This is very high for very sensitive documents. It's built on 4 swivel casters so it's easy to move around within the office or department. And that is the Swingline Stack-and-Shred 300M. For more demos, reviews and how-to's, check out MyBinding.com.
Questions & Answers
Where can I buy replacement rollers for this shredder?
Asked by egal 9 months ago
Hello, thank you for contacting ACCO Brands. I need clarification on the exact part you are looking for. You reference foam rollers. Can you be specific regarding their location? Are these the rollers used for the auto feed mechanism under the cover of the shredder, or something different?
Answered by Mybinding.com 9 months ago