Apollo 16002 Overhead Projector - V16002M
If you're in a dusty industrial location or a school, consider a closed-head projector. Its enclosed mirror system is protected from fingerprints, tampering and dust or other pollutants. This projector features a convenient lamp changer, an anti-glare, cool-temperature stage, thermal protection circuitry, a fold-down or removable post, and a 15-foot power cord with room for storage.
- Reliable, easy-to-use tabletop projector with 2000 lumen light output features high-efficiency cooling system and thermal shutoff safety switch
- Ideal for medium-sized classrooms and venues with up to 20 people
- Double fresnel lens assures edge-to-edge sharpness and brightness and keeps dust and dirt from lens
- 10" x 10" stage glass surface area
- Carry grips provide easy transport and weighs just 12 lbs.
- Includes lamp changer so users can quickly change lamp with the flip of a switch
- High/low lamp control extends lamp life
- Kensington Security Slot locks for theft prevention
- 2-year limited warranty
- UPC: :50718575060026
- Detailed Color:Gray
- Period of Warranty:Limited 2-year
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 53%
You Save: 59%
You Save: 59%
You Save: 39%
Questions & Answers
How large of a projection can this make on a wall. ?
Asked by Jane Bateman 2 months ago
Thank you for your question. We spoke with the manufacturer and they were not able to provide specific dimensions for the maximum size image able to be projected with the Apollo 16002 Overhead Projector. The advised that it was designed for medium size rooms and venues with up to 20 people
Answered by MyBinding 2 months ago