HSM Shredders and Trimmers
As a data protection expert, HSM offers document shredders for every need. They shred paper, credit cards and even hard drives in strips or particles. This is the safest option for shredding sensitive documents directly at a desk in the workplace.
HSM offers a variety of durable and easy to use paper cutters and trimmers.
HSM paper shredders offer quality, performance, and versatility. Every unit is manufactured to exacting specifications and is made in either Germany or China to ensure the highest quality performance. This brand is seen in offices and in other applications all over the world, as they are trusted by many. This sets HSM paper shredders apart from other shredding equipment competitors. HSM of America offers a huge selection machines for the home office, workplace, IT department or other professional applications. Check out all the different models offered by HSM of America.
- Part #: 316
- Choose Sizes Below
Starting At: $176.33
- Part #: 2318
- Choose Sizes Below
Starting At: $378.10
- Part #: 4256
- Part #: 2523
- Part #: HSM15624
Choose Sizes Below
- Anti-phishing paper deflector and self-closing lock ensure documents remain secure at all times.
- Available in 3 attractive colors to complement your office decor.
- Ergonomic Rigid Insert offers lightweight design and power grips on both ends to allow for easy emptying. Balanced grip allows for easier handling than traditional console bag.
- Modular base protects carpets and console from damage, slides easily on car pet.
Starting At: $410.97
Part #: HSM1042w
- Cutting Capacity per run in sheets: 10
- Cutting Speed: 8.3 fpm
- Throat Opening: 8.7"
- Shred-bin Volume: 4.8 gal
Part #: HSM1031w
- Cutting Type: Strip Cut
- Cutting Size: 1/4"
- Security Level DIN 32757-1: 2
- Cutting Capacity per run in sheets: 25
- Part #: HSM1059
- Part #: HSM-1270BOX
Part #: HSM-1000902
- 18" cutting length; cuts up to 10 documents/sheets of paper
- Self-sharpening round blade made of hardened steel
- Solid base plate with scaling in centimeters/inches, angles, and conventional formats
- Easy-to-handle, automatic integrated clamping at the cutting edge
- Part #: HSM-1902
- Part #: HSM-1901