Standard Perfect Binders
Brought to you by Standard Horizon, these binding machines are known for their durability and simplicity of use. Standard makes a desktop perfect binder, a floor unit as well as the Acubind Pro 2 which is a tape binding system. The BQ-160 is available in two different versions one that uses standard glue and another that uses special PUR adhesives. Check out the different systems below and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
Part #: BQ-160
- Easy Operation: Unlike other perfect binders, the BQ-160 requires little adjustment. A simple switch allows the operator to immediately select one of three binding modes
- Precision Engineering: The superior design of the BQ-160 for the cut sheet market lets the operator produce big machine quality without the complication, noise and residual paper dust of bigger perfect binders.
- Optimum Performance: Another unique feature of the BQ-160, commonly found on more expensive binders, is its dynamic nipper table which automatically senses and adjusts to the size of the book.
- Simple Operator Controls: With no complicated adjustments, the BQ-160's userfriendly design couldn't be easier.
Part #: BQ-160PUR
- Suitable to produce personalized photo book production such as wedding albums and travel albums.
- Perfect binding, tape binding and lining binding (for case binding) can be performed.
- Up to 40mm thickness of book can be produced.
- Optional CRB-160 impact creaser can be on-line to prepare creased (up to 8 line) cover.