C-Line 9" x 12" Assorted Reusable Dry Erase Pockets 10pk - CLI-40610
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|C-Line Assorted 9" x 12" Reusable Dry Erase Pockets 5pk - CLI-40630||CLI-40630|
|C-Line Assorted 9" x 12" Reusable Dry Erase Pockets 25pk - CLI-40620||CLI-40620|
- Helps to save the environment, paper, time, and money by eliminating copying worksheets over and over again.
- Reusable super heavyweight pocket lasts a long time.
- Convenient eyelet for hanging.
- Easily clean with a soft dry cloth or tissue when used with a low-odor dry erase marker or dry erase crayon (not included).
- 10/PK; Assortment includes 2 each primary colors: red, orange, yellow, green and blue.
- Insert Size: 9 x 12, or smaller sized papers.
- Quartet Motion Cubicle Whiteboard
Starting At: $53.19
- Quartet Workstation Privacy Screen
Starting At: $225.39
- Quartet Motion Marker and Bulletin Room Divider
Starting At: $662.09
- MasterVision Natural Cork Bulletin Board with Black Kamashi Frame
Starting At: $70.15
- MasterVision Cubicle Magnetic Gold Ultra Whiteboard/Cork Bulletin Board
Starting At: $80.79
- Inner Pack: 0
- Load Orientation: Short Side
- Sheet Capacity: 75
- Shop Ticket Holder Type: Stitched
- Insert Size: 9 x 12
- Material(s): Vinyl
- Color(s): Assorted
- Thickness/Grade: Heavyweight
- Number of Holes Punched: 1
- Assortment: Two Each Primary Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue
- Back: Clear Back
- Stitching: Primary Colored
This is C-Line 9 x 12 inch Assorted Reusable Dry Erase Pockets!
By simply inserting any page into this pocket, you create a fun new way to do work…or even draw pictures.
With any dry erase marker, you can now draw on these pockets instead of permanently using up your work sheet.
They have a hook ring for easy on the wall storage.
The pack comes with two pockets of red, green, orange, yellow, and blue!
They’ll even hold up against the students who just really don’t like math.
You can draw on one side, or flip it over for the other—great for double sided sheets!
Now, they won’t always clean off perfectly, even with whiteboard wipes, but one trick you can do is go over the darker spots again with your dry erase marker and quickly wipe that away before it dries…Don’t ask me how it works, but it does!