Handheld Mat Cutters
Handheld mat cutters give you the accuracy and control that normal mat cutters can't provide. Whether you need to clean up a cut, size your cuts, or make a quicker cut, then a handheld mat cutter will be a great addition! With a handheld cutter, you can even cut circular shapes--something a large mat cutter could never do. Get an additional cutting tool for your work space today!
Display Type List Grid
Part #: LGN709-1
- Hand held cutting tool for cutting plastic & acrylic sheets.
- Inexpensive & handy for quick sizing in general framing.
- Use in conjunction with suitable straight edge or most Logan equipment (including Team System Plus, Compact, Artist and Simplex series).
- Features a fold back blade and can be used with most Logan board mount mat cutters or any suitable straight edge.
Part #: LGN704-1
- Hand held glass cutting tool.
- Ergonomic handle, hardened steel cutting wheel (Logan #786).
- Works on Logan equipment where cutting heads hook on (including Team System Plus, Compact, Artist and Simplex series.)
- Includes 1 oz (30ml) bottle of cutting fluid.
Part #: LGN701-1
- Pivot & pull style 90° straight cutter with ergonomic handle.
- Sliding adjustable blade depth control with 3 depth settings for 4 ply mat board, 3/16” (5mm) foamboard and safety storage.
- Can be used against any suitable straight edge or instantly adaptable to various Logan rail and board mounted systems.
- Includes five extra blades.
Part #: LGN4000
- Heavy-duty pull style cutter with pivoting blade holder.
- Start and stop indicator.
- Border measuring bar.
- Fully upgradable to most Logan rail and board mounted systems.
Part #: LGN5000
- Features an adjustable depth magnetic blade holding magazine.
- Has an ergonomic grip with adjustable nylon guides for use with various Logan straight edges and mat cutters.
- Start and stop indicators for zero overcuts.
- Uses Logan #271 blade.
Part #: LGN201
- Converts from oval to circle with the turn of a knob.
- Includes creative matting instructions.
- Cuts ovals from 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" (8.25cm x 12cm) to 20"x 23" (51cm x 58cm).
- Maximum difference between the width and height of oval is 3" (7.6mm).