Sorry, but Fellowes Powershred C-320C Cross Cut Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Fellowes Powershred C-320C Cross Cut Paper Shredder
- Auto Start/Stop: Yes - Electronic
- Basket Capacity (gallons): 24.6
- Can Shred: Paper, Staples, Credit Cards, Small Paper Clips, CDs
- Casters: Yes
- Color: LIGHT/DARK GRAY
- Continuous Run Time (minutes): Continuous
- Item Number: 38325
- Cut Size: 5/32 X 1 1/8"
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- DIN Level: 3
- Item H x W x D (inches): 35" x 20" x 18"
- Jam Technology: Auto Stop on Jamming,Turbo Jam Release
- Noise Level at Capacity (dB): 60-62
- Oil Technology: N/A
- Motor Size (HP): 1.7
- Paper Entry Width: 10"
- Suggested Price: $1,699.00
- SCS Code: 10077511383257
- Sheet Capacity: 14-16
- Safety Features: Interlock Switch
- Motor Reverse: Yes
- Speed (Feet Per Minute): 20
- Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer, Lifetime on Cutting Cylinders
- UPC Code: 077511383250
Fellowes Powershred C-320C Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review
For many departments, a single central shredder makes more financial sense than many individual devices spread around. To fill this need, Fellowes designed the Powershred C-320C as a great system for a smaller department of 6-10 people. With ample capacities and easy electronic operation, this shredder will keep up with your needs while still providing convenience. Here is a closer look at the strengths and weaknesses of the Powershred C-320C.
- With electronically controlled start and stop, use of this device is a breeze. All you have to do is insert your unwanted items and the machine will shred as needed. This efficient design allows on demand shredding without wasting electricity by powering unused blades. The automatic features also let you know if the shred bag is full, the paper is jammed, or the cabinet door is ajar. In the case of a jam, the Turbo Release will attempt to fix it for you. If that doesn’t work, you can switch the machine into reverse and the items will feed back out to you.
- Any office with even moderate shredding needs will appreciate the benefit of a continuous duty motor. This allows constant shredding without needing frequent cool down periods. Waiting for the shredder to be ready is now a thing of the past.
- The wide 10 inch feed allows up to 16 sheets to enter at once, including staples, paperclips, and credit cards. A separate safety slot allows CDs and DVDs to slide in while preventing the shards from flying back out and entering your eyes. The solid steel blades devour everything at a swift rate of 20 feet per minute.
- Small particles measuring 5/32″ by 1-1/8″ remain, providing a medium level 3 security rating. General shredding as well as most confidential business information and personal data stays safe in these tiny pieces.
- Paper remnants are collected in a voluminous 24.6 gallon shred bag. The cabinet door offers ready access storage for a user manual, extra bags, and oil so necessary items stay close at hand.
- Fellowes backs this machine with a three year warranty. The cutting cylinders carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- The shreds created only offer a medium level 3 security rating. This is completely adequate for most office shredding and keeps your company FACTA compliant. However, any highly confidential or top secret documents should go through a high security device, such as the HS-400, also made by Fellowes.
- As with most large office equipment, this is a heavy piece of machinery. Even so, there are casters on the bottom for easy mobility and we don’t think this will be a problem for most users.
The Fellowes C-320C is well-suited for the moderate needs of a medium office. The combination of generous capacities and simple operation provide convenience while the heavy duty motor powers through all your unwanted documents. With quality craftsmanship backed by warranty, you can rest assured you’ve invested in a reliable machine. We think the Powershred C-320C is an excellent choice for your next departmental shredder.