Sorry, but Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Trimmer is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Trimmer
- Heavy-duty electric paper trimmer makes cutting effortless!
- Cuts up to 30 sheets at the touch of a button
- One touch operation for maximum ease of use
- Lighted acrylic cutting surface assists user with accurate paper alignment
- Locking paper clamp holds items firmly in place for precision cutting
- Includes cutting guides for various paper sizes, photos, and angled cuts
- Interchangeable blades and cutting strips are easy to replace
- Standby mode for convenience and energy savings
- Overload protection ensures optimal trimmer performance
- Cutting Capacity: 30 sheets of 20 lb bond
- Cutting Length: 16.5"
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.5" x 25.38" x 11.81"
- Part Number: 5413001
- List Price: $499.99
- UPC Code: 043859570782
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Trimmer Demo
Simply turn on the machine with the power button on the side. Familiarize yourself with the trimming surface. Set the PowerTrim on a sturdy and flat surface and you're ready to trim. Simply feed the papers into the throat of the machine and clamp down with the yellow clamp lever on the right. For safety, the machine will not operate until t ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we're going to look at the Fellowes A3 Electric Office Trimmer. The PowerTrim provides ultimate convenience for safe and easy trimming anywhere in the office. Let's watch a demonstration on just how great this trimmer is.
Simply turn on the machine with the power button on the side. Familiarize yourself with the trimming surface. Set the PowerTrim on a sturdy and flat surface and you're ready to trim. Simply feed the papers into the throat of the machine and clamp down with the yellow clamp lever on the right. For safety, the machine will not operate until the clamp is locked. Press the button on the top and your cut is made. Pressing the button again stops the trimmer. The Fellowes A3 PowerTrim is able to cut up to 30 sheets of 20lb paper at a time. Simply set your papers, clamp it down, push the button; you're all set. It's that simple with the PowerTrim A3 Electric Office Trimmer from Fellowes. For more demos and reviews of this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Rotary Trimmer Video
Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Trimmer Review
Rotary trimmers make it easy to flawlessly cut several sheets of paper at time. These cutters are great for professional offices, copy centers, design studios, and even the home for crafting purposes. In the past, rotary trimmers have been manual, but now, thanks to Fellowes, these devices have become more modernized thanks to the introduction of the brand new Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Trimmer. This is a revolutionary new cutter that can operated with the single touch of a button and it helps you get the most accurate cut possible every time thanks to the inclusion of a lighted base and cutting guides. We took at look at this new device and made notes as to its strengths (which are many) and its drawbacks. (There's not too many of those.) Here's what we found out.
- The main attraction of the PowerTrim is obviously its electric operation, which lends itself to fast, flawless cutting. With one touch of the blue button on top of the machine, you're on your way.
- This device can cut up to 30 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper in a single cutting session. This breaks down to 10 sheets per pass for a 3-pass cycle. This is one of the highest cutting capacities of any rotary trimmer. It can cut paper that's up to 16.5 inches long, which means you can use this device for wide-format projects, as well as smaller ones.
- The PowerTrim's base is lighted. This illumination makes it easy to accurately line up paper before cutting. An attached paper clamp will hold your work steady so you don't end up with a messed up job.
- In addition to being lighted, this device's based is imprinted with various cutting guides, including a protractor to make it a breeze to do angled cuts.
- Additional blades and cutting strips can be purchased. These supplies are easy to swap out, but be sure to exercise caution when handling the blade.
- The PowerTrim has a standby mode that will kick in when the machine hasn't been used for a while. This helps prevent the motor from burning out and it will also help conserve energy. There is an additional overload protection feature that will help keep your trimmer in good working order for a long time.
- There is an integrated handle on the base that will make moving the PowerTrim very easy despite its generous size.
- The product's main weakness is its price: this machine will easily cost you a few hundred dollars. While businesses won't have trouble with the price, potential home users are likely to find the cost prohibitive.
- This machine is pretty big with dimensions of 4.5" (height) x 25.38" (width) x 11.81 (depth). Due to its size, it will take up a lot of space and cannot be easily stored in a drawer.
- Although the PowerTrim's cutting capacity is great for a rotary trimmer, it still isn't capable of cutting as much as a guillotine cutter.
Overall, we think the Fellowes PowerTrim Electric Paper Trimmer is one of the best cutting tools you can buy at the moment. And it's not just because of the novelty of it being an electric cutter. This machine really does perform beautifully, it's easy to use, it can cut a lot of paper at once, and it's great that the machine has a standby mode to prevent the motor from overheating. If you've been looking for a new rotary trimmer that has great features and is easy to use, we highly recommend the PowerTrim.