Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus 24" Vinyl Cutter and Plotter with Stand
1795.00 NewCondition OutOfStock
We're sorry, but we no longer offer this item.
Call us at 1-800-944-4573 for personalized recommendations
or check out these similar items that may be a good fit:
Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus 24" Vinyl Cutter and Plotter with Stand
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus 24" Vinyl Cutter and Plotter is amongst the easiest to use on the market while yielding high quality results every time. This cutting plotter is featured with 39 inches per second cutting speed, a 4.41 Newton cutting force, and a 24" cutting width. The built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. Managing your cutting jobs is simpler than ever with its 25 pin RS-232C, High Speed USB 2.0 control interface, and a larger LCD screen. The Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus 24" Vinyl Cutter and Plotter comes standard with floor stand, Cutting Master Plug-in, and Graphtec's ARMS (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor) system. Also available in other models with 15" (desktop) or 48" cutting widths.
Available only in our areas where we have service.
- 3.7 inch wide user-friendly LCD control Panel. Setting can be easily configured using the large LCD (3.7-inches, 240x128 dots) and tactile control panel. It is also icon driven and supports 10 languages..
- High adaptability to the operating environment. The design of the media feed system ensures that loaded media is acclimated to the ambient temperature and humidity before plotting or cutting. The user-selectable media pre-feed function sets two outer tracks, enhancing media handling. Together, these two media feed elements ensure reliable cutting and plotting quality within the desired operating environment.
- Easy to use in simple operation mode. Two set up menus: simple and normal are available an can be chosen by the operator as desired.
- Media brake on the media stocker. A brake system is incorporated to assist loading heavy rolls of media properly.
- Dual tool configuration and easy switching between cutting and plotting. The pen carriage holds both a plotting pen and a blade at the same time — to enable easy switching between plotting and cutting operations. Four sets of user-specified setup parameters are retained in memory for instantaneous recall. The pen is for plotting and detailing graded patterns with seams, text, notches, Grain direction, etc.
- Enhanced speed when cutting. Innovative features include maximum cutting speeds of 39 ips and with a maximum cutting force of 450g. It also features an easy to use menu navigation system with eight groups of preset conditions which facilitates instantaneous recall of pre-programmed job-specific plotter setups. Tri-port connectivity (USB, parallel and serial) makes the CE6000 Plus Series compatible with virtually any computer configuration.
- Reliable long length tracking up to 196.85 inchs long. The built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. With a 25 pin RS-232C or the High Speed USB 2.0 control interface, the CE6000 Plus Series is compatible with legacy computer systems as well as the latest PCs available now and for several years to come.
- ARMS 5.0 for high precision cutting in the print and cut application. ARMS is an abbreviation for Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system, which uses sensors to detect registration marks and performs the AXIS ALIGNMENT.
Write Your Own Review
- Configuration: Grit roller with digital servo drive system
- Maximum cutting area (W x L): 23.74 in x 164 ft 0.5 in (603 mm × 50 m)
- Cutting area of guaranteed accuracy (W x L) (when using the basket): 1 ft 11 in x 16 ft 4.85 in (584 mm × 5 m)
- Mountable media width: Min. 1.97 in to Max. 28.03 in (Min. 50 mm to Max. 712 mm)
- Number of push rollers: 2 rollers
- Maximum cutting speed: 35 inches per second
- Maximum acceleration: 69.55 ft (21.2 m/s2), at 45º direction
- Maximum cutting force: 4.41 N (450 gf) in 38 steps
- Minimum character size: Approx. 5 mm alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and type of media)
- Programmable resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL: 0.025 mm
- Repeat-ability: Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m
- Mountable number of tools: 1 tool
- Blade type: Supersteel
- Pen type: Oil-based ballpoint, Water-based fiber-tip pen
- Media type: Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective) excluding high-intensity reflective film, up to 0.25 mm thickness Polyester film, up to 0.25mm thickness (unguaranteed accuracy)
- Interface: RS-232C, USB2.0
- Buffer memory: 2 MB
- Command sets: GP-GL / HP-GL emulation (Set by command or auto-detect)
- Display: Graphic type LCD with back-light (240dots x 128dots), supports 10 languages
- Registration mark sensing system: Marks are scanned by an optical sensor (ARMS5.0), Segment area and Multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, Auto mark detect
- Alignment accuracy: Maximum 0.3 mm with printed image (when reading registration marks specified by this machine)
- Power source: 100 to 120, 200 to 240 V AC (Auto switch), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 VA
- Operating environment: 10 to 35 ºC, 35 to 75 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- Guaranteed accuracy environment: 16 to 32 ºC, 35 to 70 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- External dimensions (W x D x H) : Approx. 35.43 x 23.34 x 41.18 in (900 × 593 × 1046 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 46.29 lb (21 kg) (including stand 17.85 lb, 8.1 kg)
- Compatible OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7; Mac OSX 10.6 to macOS 10.12 (Graphtec Studio: 10.6 - 10.12, Cutting Master 4: 10.7 - 10.12)
- Included software: Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio (for Windows), Graphtec Studio (for Mac), Windows driver, Cutting Plotter Controller
- Compatibility Standards: Safety UL / cUL, CE mark, RoHS Directive; EMC VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, EN55022 Class A
- Warranty: 3 Years
Transcript: In this lesson we’ll cover the operation of the cutter. It will cover such things as loading the media properly, moving the tool head effectively, stopping the cutters operation, and making copies. In the lesson on installation and setup we covered briefly how to load the media. What we will do now is go more into depth about loading media onto the cutter. To help us understand this film we need to examine the push rollers and the grid rollers. How they work together and how to position them correctly.
In this lesson we’ll cover the operation of the cutter. It will cover such things as loading the media properly, moving the tool head effectively, stopping the cutters operation, and making copies. In the lesson on installation and setup we covered briefly how to load the media. What we will do now is go more into depth about loading media onto the cutter. To help us understand this film we need to examine the push rollers and the grid rollers. How they work together and how to position them correctly.