Sorry, but Intimus 302CC 1/8" x 1" Cross Cut Whisper Quiet Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Intimus 302CC 1/8" x 1" Cross Cut Whisper Quiet Shredder
- Whisper quiet operation
- New contemporary design
- Electronic system with microprocessor control
- Additional front opening for nonconfidential waste
- Front loading paper feed
- Auto Start / Stop
- Continuous duty motor-maintenance free
- Handles documents with paper clips and staples
- Price does not reflect applicable freight or installation charges
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 1"
- Shred Type: Cross-cut
- Capacity: 13-16 sheets (approx)
- Speed: 20 ft. per minute
- Throat Size: 9 1/2 inches
- Shred Container: 1.25 cubic feet
- Supply Voltage: 115v
- Power Consumption: .73hp
- Dimensions: 15 3/8
Intimus 302CC 1/8″ x 1″ Cross Cut Whisper Quiet Shredder Review
For a heavy duty office shredder, the Intimus 302CC Cross Cut Whisper Quiet Shredder is a great choice. Hardened blades are powered by a quiet and robust motor. This device is simple and convenient to operate. Let’s take a closer look.
- Compact dimensions allow this shredder to be tidily stored under a table or a desk, saving valuable floor space. This lets the device fit into even the smallest of offices. A front loading paper entry makes the machine easily accessible even when stored under a low surface. An additional front opening for non risky items allows the waste bin to double as a recycling receptacle if desired.
- This device has an electronic system with microprocessor control. An automatic start and stop feature senses items in the feed, turns the machine on and begins shredding immediately.
- A powerful continuous duty motor offers constant use without needing a cool down period like so many smaller shredders. The motor is also rated for “whisper quiet” operation, providing you with a quieter shredding experience.
- A 9.5 inch feed easily accepts up to 16 sheets at once, including documents that are stapled or paperclipped together. The cutting shafts dice up paperwork as fast as 20 feet per minute. Small remnants only 1/8 inch by 1 inch remain and provide a level 3 security. This safely disposes of most sensitive personal and business information.
- Those small shreds are collected in a waste bin offering 1.25 cubic feet of storage space. The tiny particles fill up the waste container much slower than traditional strip cuts, thereby reducing the number of trips needed to the trash.
- The pieces created by the blades offer a level 3 security. While this is acceptable for most private information, businesses needing a safer way to discard classified material may be more interested in a higher security version of this model or one of Intimus’ high security shredders.
- The feed only handles up to 16 sheets at once. Most offices will find this completely adequate, especially considering that the machine shreds as fast as 20 feet per minute. However, businesses with higher volume shredding needs may be more interested in a larger model with a higher capacity.
- Weighing 44 pounds when empty, this isn’t an especially large piece of office equipment. But the lack of casters could make for bulky and awkward movement around the office. We suggest using a dolly to aid in the mobility and then this won’t be a problem.
Overall, the 302CC is perfect for the shredding needs of any office. A sturdy motor offers quiet operation while powering through stacks of documents all day long. Convenience and simple use are seen in the petite design and automatic features. Documents are kept secure in the tiny shreds created by the cross cutting shafts. The Intimus 302CC Cross Cut is an excellent choice for your next office shredder..