If you sort and file documents frequently, you’ll love the way these envelope moisteners can make your job easier. Perfect for stamps, envelopes, and labels, these moisteners provide a convenient way to add moisture to adhesives or to moisture the fingers in order to separate sheets of paper. Select the design you prefer from the products listed on this page. We carry an all-purpose moistener with an enclosed ball that reduces evaporation while also preventing splashes. Another moistener has a cellulose wick that pulls up water from the base and remains moist for days, while the Martin Yale LMS1 can both moisten and seal envelopes in a single pass.
Part #: LMS1
- Moistens and seals envelopes in one simple pass.
- No more licking and hand sealing envelopes with this little machine.
- Easy to fill top access reservoir.
- Comes with refillable bottle and bottle storage area in side of unit.
Part #: AQ701G
- Floating ball over a reservoir of water.
- Perfect for moistening your fingertips, stamps, envelopes and labels
- Moistens your fingertips to make collating, sorting and filing easier.
- Enclosed floating ball design that prevents splashing and reduces the evaporation.
Part #: LM3
- Easily moistens all sizes of envelopes in one mess-free pass.
- Special slot to slide envelops through and a separate spot for finger-tips and stamps.
- Enclosed housing that prevents splashing and protects water supply from evaporation.
- Cellulose wick that pulls the water up from the bottom and stays moist for days.