Sorry, but MBM Aerocut Air Feed Paper Slitter-Cutter-Creaser is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
MBM Aerocut Air Feed Paper Slitter-Cutter-Creaser
- Self-correcting cut mark registration function and variable pressure feed rollers ensure accurate cuts every time
- Variable pressure feed rollers maintain cutting accuracy throughout run
- Standard on-line perforating unit
- Digital touch screen
- Crease adjustment dial
- Magnetic paper guides are easily adjustable for various stock sizes
- Handy business card collection tray snaps into place for neat stacking of finished cards
- Self-sharpening blades
- All-metal construction
- Mounted on lockable, heavy-duty casters
- Paper Size: 8 1⁄4" x 8 1⁄4" to 14 3⁄8" x 20 1⁄2"+
- Paper Weight: 80 to 130 lbs (may vary due to variations in paper and power supply)
- Sheet Capacity: 2 1⁄4" (stack)
- Speed: 12 sheets/min. (based on 2 cuts and 1 crease) 2 hp
- Power supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 420 lbs.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 28" x 67 3⁄4" x 59"
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, excluding wearables
MBM Aerocut Air Feed Paper Slitter-Cutter-Creaser Review
Do you have a need for a new piece of paper handling equipment? If so, you have lots of options available depending on what you need. One machine you should definitely check out is the MBM AeroCut. This machine can perform several different paper handling tasks and it's also durably constructed. Check out what this machine has to offer and find out how it rates on a scale of 1 to 10:
- If you need a multi-function machine that can handle a variety of paper handling tasks, the AeroCut is a great choice. This device can act as a card slitter as well as a paper cutter and folder. The machine is perfect for digital applications, so it's ideal for modern offices and printers.
- This machine will work with a lot of different paper sizes. The smallest paper is can handle measures 8.25" x 8.25" while the largest measures just over 14" x 20". That makes this device perfect for projects such as business cards, CD inserters, and greeting cards.
- When you use this device, you will be able to process up to 12 sheets per minute, depending on the machine's settings. This is pretty good considering how complicated the device is.
- The AeroCut has a number of features that help make it easy to use. For one thing, it has a digital touch screen so programming it is a snap. There are also magnetic paper guides to help you align your materials properly before processing. And there pressure feed rollers to keep everything moving along smoothly. The machine even has a business card collection tray so your cards will be neat and organized after they come out of the device.
- This machine has self-sharpening blades so you won't need to swap them out. This helps make the device safer to use so you can complete your projects without any problems.
- One thing to keep in mind about this device is that it's extremely large. Its dimensions are 59" x 67.75" x 28" so you will need to make sure that you'll have enough room for it. There are casters on the bottom of it to make moving it around a bit easier. (The device weighs 420 pounds.)
- Overall, the AeroCut is well-made and it features all-metal construction so you will be able to get a lot of use out of it. The machine comes with 1-year warranty that excludes wearable parts
Final rating: 9. The MBM AeroCut is a pretty amazing machine and it's your best bet if you're looking for a multi-function device. This machine can be used as a card slitter and a paper cutter/folder, so you will only need one machine for your various paper handling needs. You will be able to process paper of varying sizes with this device and the digital touch screen makes it easy to control the machine's output. Just keep in mind that this device will take up a lot of room. If the AeroCut sounds like the right piece of paper handling equipment for you, check it out now.