For many booklet making applications an electric stapler just won't do the job. That is where these awesome stitching machines come into play. Designed to take a roll of wire and stitch/staple books in large quantities these pieces of equipment are often used by binderies, print shops and high volume production facilities. There is no need to constantly reload cartridges or staples, simply install a roll of stitching wire and you are ready to go. Choose a model based on the number of heads required, your volume and the thickness of the books that you need to stitch. Options are available from both MBM and Miruna.
- Paper Size: 2" x 2" to 11" x 17"
- Sheet Capacity: 60
- Power Supply: 115v, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 22"
Your Price: $2,234.00
You Save: 11%
- Stapling Thickness: Up to 25mm - 1.0"
- Width of Staple: 14mm - 9/16"
- Production Capacity: 220 staples per minute
- Round and Flat wire: 20/22/24/26/IV/V
Your Price: $10,086.00
- Stapling Thickness: Up to 4mm
- Optional Stiching Head: from 4.0mm up to 8mm
- Width of Staple: 15mm - 9/16"
- Production Capacity: 180 staples per minute
Your Price: $10,186.00