PostMark 3056 Automatic Letter Opener
The heavy-duty PostMark 3056 Letter Opener is an extremely productive machine that can overcome any amount of demands. It is capable to open up to 32,000 small to large envelopes per hour, providing a very efficient work environment. The 3056 letter opener cuts and removes up to 3mm (1/8") of the envelope edge, preventing from damaging the contents and materials. The feeder can handle up to a stack of 100 envelopes at a time creating a constant productive work flow. The cutter creates a soft opening, preventing any paper cuts and at the same time, allow for a much easier access. The removed waste is collected in the waste bin as tiny chips. Present a clean and spotless environment. Work smarter with the PostMark 3056 Letter Opener.
- High Speed. Opens up to 32,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail - from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
- Options/Accessories. Counter and inkjet printer with dater, timer, numbering and bitmaps.
- Length: 28 inches / 710 mm.
- Depth: 18 inches / 463 mm.
- Height: 13 inches/330 mm.
- Weight: 77 lbs/35 kg.
- Power: 115V/60 hz or 220V/50 hz ( 2 motors x 60 watts).
- Speed: Theoretical speed (RPM): 32 ,000 envelopes per hour.
- Production Speed: 8,000 per hours based upon a normal human being working 8 hours a day. Should you have a trained Octopus as an operator, please revert to above RPM!
- Envelope Size: All sizes and types. Maximum Thickness: 1/3" - 8 mm.
- Depth of Cut: From 0 (no cut) to 0.125 inch/ 3mm.
- Feeder Capacity: Approx. 100 envelopes.
- Receiving tray capacity: Approx. 100.
- Stand and Waste Drawer Table-top thus no stand. Waste drawer is included.
- Part Number: P-3056
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Automatic Letter Opener - Model 3056
Transcript: Table top letter opener. Mixed thickness separator. Solid metal construction. Milling cutter technology, clean cut, contents unharmed. Removable chaff bin. Mixed mail. Flats and large envelopes. ... Read More
Table top letter opener. Mixed thickness separator. Solid metal construction. Milling cutter technology, clean cut, contents unharmed. Removable chaff bin. Mixed mail. Flats and large envelopes.
You Save: 6%
You Save: 5%
You Save: 50%
You Save: 49%
Questions & Answers
If I were to buy the PostMark 3056 Automatice Letter Opener, who could I contact if it needed maintenance and repairs? Thank you! :)
Asked by Brandi 28 days ago
Thank you for your question. During the warranty period you would work with the manufacturer Postmark. For out of warranty support, we are based out of Oregon, our service area is OR,WA, most of IL and southern CA. If you are in one of those areas contact us and we can set up a service call. If you are not in our service area we would refer you to a 3rd party nation wide service provider Serv Right, their phone # is 1-800-642-6015.
Answered by MyBinding 28 days ago