Royal Sovereign RHCO-2135 79" Calender Heat Transfer System With 14" Oil Drum
This Versatile Royal Sovereign RHCO-2135 79" Calender Heat Transfer System With 14" Oil Drum offers the functionality to perform dye sublimation transfer on roll to roll with the versatility to handle piece production. A 14”ø oil filled drum will provide a stable and continuous heat distribution ensuring a quality transfer every time. Digital temperature displays and user friendly controls allows a novice to become a master at dye sublimation transfer.
**All units require a dedicated 3 phase 240 Volt hard wired power source.
- Extra-long oil drum to ensure complete heat distribution and coverage.
- Finely tuned sensors to ensure consistent temperatures throughout the transfer process.
- Universal core adapters and shaft-less unwinding technology.
- Easy to reach front and rear facing emergency stops.
- Emergency Reverse.
- Optimal Transfer Width: 79""
- Drum Diameter: 14"
- Max. Temperature:446°F (230°C)
- Max. Speed: 7.2 ft./min.
- 40 sec. Exposure: 2.5 ft./min.
- 30 sec. Exposure: 3.3 ft./min.
- Warm Up Time: 1 Hr.
- Cool Down Time: 2 Hr.
- Prog. Preheat Timer: Yes
- Stand-by in Preheat: 3 Hr.
- Drive Belt Tension Control: Pneumatic
- Temp. and Speed Display: Digital
- Emergency Reverse: Yes
- Safety Features: Emergency Stop
- Drum Length: 83"
- Max. Roll Diameter: 8"
- Drive Belt Material: Nomex
- Drive Belt Width: 83"
- Drive Belt Centering: Automatic
- Anti-Ghosting: Yes
- Feeding Conveyor System: N/A
- Out Conveyor System: N/A
- Power Requirements: 3 Phase 240V 53A
- Wattage: 22KW
- Certification: CE
- Dim. w/ Feeding Rolls: 109" x 43" x 65"
- Weight: 2866 lbs.
- Table Dimensions: 95" x 24" x 34"
- Table Weight: 132 lbs.
- W/ Table + Feeding Rolls: 107" x 67" x 65"
- Shipping Crate Dimensions: 116" x 61" x 77"
- Shipping Crate Weight: 3285 lbs.
- Part Number: RHCO-2135
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers