Swingline 10 Sheet Light Duty Hole Punch - 74015
- Quality, manual 2 or 3-hole punching performance
- 10 sheet paper punch capacity; punches 9/32" holes
- Semi-adjustable punch heads with 7 stops offers flexible hole placement
- Replacement punch head item number A7074850
- Limited 90-day Manufacturer's Warranty
- UPC: 050505740154
- Centers: Semi-adjustable 8 1/2", 2 3/4", 4 1/4"
- Detailed Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Number of Punch Holes: 2-3
- Performance Guarantee: No
- Punch Hole Size: 9/32"
- Punching Capacity: 10
- Actual Machine Dimensions: 11.6"x2.4"x2.1"
- Actual Machine Weight: 17.4lbs
- Shipping Length: 12.3"
- Shipping Width: 10.4"
- Shipping Height: 7.3"
- Shipping Weight: 17.4lbs
- Period of Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 90-day
Welcome to MyBinding.com. Let's take a look at Swingline's Ten-Sheet Light Duty Hole Punch. Built for the home or small office, this all-metal constructed three-hole punch fits the bill for easy, simple punching. The handle on top is great for one or two hands. The quality patented punch head delivers a clean-cut 9/32-inch punch. And this particular unit can handle up to ten sheets of 20lb paper. The rubber shoe on the bottom keeps it from slipping around the work surface and doubles as a chip tray, and has a built-in ruler for measurements. The back side allows for different configurations of punch patters, two or three holes as well as custom sizing. That's the ten-sheet light duty hole punch by Swingline. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.