Swingline Stack-and-Shred 300X Auto Feed Cross-Cut Shredder with SmarTech - 1757576
- Time-saving shredder with SmarTech lets you shred faster than ever – just stack, shut and walk away with peace of mind that your job will be completed.
- SmarTech functionality sends real-time shredding status updates to your phone via the Smartech Shredder App. Notifications include “Shredding”, “Paper Jam”, “Job Complete” and more.
- Features easy setup with no IT required; simply download the app from iTunes or the Google Play Store and pair your device.
- Administrators can manage multiple shredders at once. Real time status updates indicate if shredders are jammed, bins are full, or oil is low. The app also allows for quick reordering of supplies to simplify maintenance.
- Super cross-cut shred style has added security (Level P-4) for sensitive documents. PIN protected lockable paper chamber keeps documents secure while jobs are in progress.
- Shreds up to 300 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 8 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding.
- Features a large, 11-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator and attached wheels for easy mobility.
- Ultra quiet (=60dB) shredder runs consecutively for 30 minutes on with 30 minutes off to ensure motor’s longevity.
- Includes user-friendly, Intelligent features like Auto+ Jam Clearance, Self-Cleaning Cutters and Power Save for virtually effortless shredding.
- Auto shreds documents, paper clips and staples; manually shreds credit cards, DVDs and CDs. 2 year warranty on machine, 15 year warranty on cutters. 18.5"L x 13.75"W x 25"H.
- Bin Capacity (Gallons): 11
- Cut Type: Super Cross Cut
- Detailed Color: Black
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Auto+ Jam Clearance / Interactive Jam Clearance
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 377
- Period of Warranty: 2 years for machine, 20 years for cutters
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: 16/40
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-4
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 300
- Sheet Size: Letter
- Shred Size: 3/16" x 1 1/2"
- Shredder Usage: Departmental Shredder
- Dimensions: 25"H x 13.75"W x 18.5"D
- Sound Level Decibels @ 1m: 60
- Country of origin: China
Swingline Stack And Shred Auto Feed Shredders With Smartech
Auto Feed Shredders with Smartech
Give Peace of mind
With real-time notifications
Manage multiple machines
Download, pair, and go!
No it support needed
2 year limited warranty
Plus 2 years onsite service for the 650X and 700X
Stack-and-Shred 250X Hands-Free Shredder Demo
Stack-and-Shred 250X Hands-Free Shredder Training Video
Speaker 2: Introducing the new Stack-and-Shred 250X Hands-Free Shredder. It’s a better way to shred. The 250X is ideal for small to medium offices or shared spaces, shredding up to 250 sheets of paper auto ... Read More
Swingline Stack-and-Shred 250X Hands Free Shredder Review
If you are looking for a new paper shredder, you should consider getting one made by Swingline. The famed stapler manufacturer is now making high-quality shredders, including the Stack-and Shred 250X. This machine has a lot of special features. Keep reading to find out about its strengths and weaknesses:
- The Stack-and-Shred 250X has an excellent shredding capacity. This device can shred up to 250 sheets at a time so you will be able to get rid of your documents in a hurry. You can just stick them in the shredding area, close the lid, and they will be shredded instantly. If you just have a few sheets to shred, use the secondary feed opening that's on top of the device.
- This is a cross-cut machine with a Level 3 security rating for your peace of mind. The device can even shred CD's and credit cards which gives you additional security. The shredder's cutters are strong enough to tear up documents that still have staples and/or paper clips attached to them, which is convenient. Also, this machine has a unique password system that allows you to secure the shredder when destroying highly confidential documents.
- The Stack-and-Shred 250X can shred continuously for up to 30 minutes. It has the ability to clear up jams automatically so you won't need to waste your time clearing them yourself.
- This shredder has an 11-gallon waste bin so you can share it with a co-worker or two or three. The waste bin can be pulled out like a drawer so getting rid of your shreds is really easy.
- The Stack-and-Shred 250X has a power-saving feature so you can save a little bit of cash on your electric bill. Other user-friendly features include quiet operation, a manual reverse mode, and self-cleaning cutters for easy maintenance. There are even casters on the bottom of the machine so you can transport it easily.
- Finally, this shredder is covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Although the Stack-and-Shred 250X can shred non-stop for up to 30 minutes, you will then need to give it a break. The machine will need to rest for 30 minutes, so make sure you plan your shredding accordingly.
- This shredder has self-cleaning cutters but it doesn't have an automatic oiler. Make sure your read the instruction manual to find out how often you should oil it. Keep in mind that you should only use shredder oil as other lubricants can cause problems.
The Stack-and-Shred 250X is a welcome addition to Swingline's growing line of paper shredders. This machine has an abundance of special features such as the password system, an excellent shredding capacity, and the ability to take care of CD's and credit cards. Plus, you can share this device with a few co-workers and enjoy first-rate warranty coverage. You should take this shredder's weaknesses into account but if you think the Stack-and-Shred 250X is the shredder for you, check it out today. You will probably love it.