Duplo V-590 Sheet Cutter
The Duplo V-590 Sheet Cutter is uniquely designed to handle cut sheet generated from a digital printer. The V-590 automatically feeds and cuts, slits or perforates sheet forms at up to 2,640 sheets per hour. With increased +/- cutting accuracy, faster processing speed and other top notch enhancements, the quality-engineered feeding and cutting system delivers precise and razor sharp edges on every finished piece - making it perfect for checks, coupons, notices, tickets and more.
- Speed. Processes up to 2,640 sheets per hour
- Usability. User-friendly, interactive control panel provides helpful prompts for effective and efficient operation
- Accuracy. Guide rollers prevent stock from curling, and new transport rollers and fine paper control enhance accuracy
- Miss, double, out-of-paper, jam, and interlock safety cover detection system
- Pre-programmed for cutting six popular paper sizes including: 8.5" into 1, 2, or 3 even cuts or 11" into 1, 2, 3, or 4 even cuts or 14" into 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 even cuts
- 100 memory selections available for random custom cutting applications
- Optional slitter, perforator, stand, and belt conveyor stacker
- Speed: Up to 44 sheets per minute (with 3 cuts)
- Form Size: 4.17" x 4.33" - 14.34" x 17"
- Paper Weight: 58 - 157 gsm
- Minimum Length: 2" finished length
- Cutting Tolerance: ±0.5
- Cutting Method: Guillotine Cutter
- Feeding Tray Capacity: Up to 500 sheets of 64 gsm
- Finished Cut Length: 2.16" - 8.5"
- Stacker Capacity: Up to 800 sheets of 64 gsm
- Memories: Up to 100
- Features: Interlock safety top/rear cover; counter; slitter checking mode; auto select of finishing process (normal/straight conveyor); auto power off; cut position adjustment; 3-step process speed; proof feed; automatic cut up function
- Power Source: 100 - 230V, 50/60Hz, 0.5 - 0.3A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32"x 10"x 23"
- Weight: 71 lbs.
- Options: Center slitter unit; perforator units; attachment kit; belt conveyor stacker; cabinet
- Part Number: V-590
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
I can't get message "to clear paper in back" to go away....
Asked by H MOORE 1 years ago
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years ago