Sorry, but Fellowes Powershred 2326S Strip Cut Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $126.00
Your Price: $292.63
You Save: 35%
Your Price: $427.92
You Save: 39%
Your Price: $314.73
You Save: 47%
- Safety Protection System features electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in paper entry for safe use.
- Energy saving mode after 1 hour of inactivity.
- Electronic Capacity Control indicator to help prevent paper jams by indicating the sheet capacity levels while shredding.
- Continuous duty motor for non-stop shredding.
- Ideal for 6-10 users in an office setting.
- Easily shreds CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, and Staples.
- Sheet Capacity: 27-30
- Cut Type: Strip Cut
- Cut Size: 3/16" (4mm)
- Security Level: 2
- Speed (FPM): 15.7
- Duty Cycle (minutes): Continuous
- Paper Entry Width: 10.25"
- Can Shred: Staples, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, & CDs/DVDs
- Jam Prevention: Yes, ECC (Electronic Capacity Control)
- Oil Technology: None
- SilentShred?: No
- Safety Features: Safety Protection System (SPS)
- Basket Capacity (gallons): 26
- Casters: Yes
- Auto Start/Stop: Yes
- Color: Black/Silver
- Warranty (Machine/Cutter): 2 Years / 30 Years
- Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
- Suggested Price: $2,699.00
- Part Number: 3415901
- UPC Code: 043859621484
- SCS Code: 50043859621489
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36.5" x 19.5" x 18.5"
- Weight: 123
Fellowes Powershred 2326S Strip-Cut Shredder Review
Paper shredders have become necessary office machines and there are plenty of larger ones that are great for shared use. One of them is the Fellowes Powershred 2326S, a strip-cut shredder that has a lot of to offer. Check out its strengths and weaknesses to determine if it’s the right shredder for your office:
- The Powershred 2326S has an excellent shredding capacity. This device can shred up to 30 sheets at a time, so you will be able to get rid of your documents quickly. The machine has a 10.25” feed opening so you can shred large and small documents without any trouble.
- This shredder has multimedia shredding capabilities. It can destroy CD’s, DVD’s, and credit cards. The cutters can also handle stapled documents so you won’t need to spend time removing staples from your papers.
- The Powershred 2326S has a continuous-duty motor and a 26-gallon waste bin so it’s suitable for shared use by several people. The bin is located in a cabinet, so you can just pull it out and get rid of your shreds without any trouble.
- This machine won’t jam up on you very often because it has an Electronic Capacity Control feature. This feature will alert you when you’re trying to shred too much.
- Using this machine is pretty safe because it has a Safety Protection System. This unique system includes a transparent shield located in the feed opening. It helps prevent your hands from coming into contact with the cutters.
- If you don’t use the Powershred 2326S for a period of time, it will go into an energy-saving mode. This feature not only helps you save electricity, it reduces wear and tear on the motor so your machine can stay in great shape.
- Finally, this shredder comes with a great warranty package. The cutters are covered for 30 years while the entire machine is backed for 2 years.
- Since this is a strip-cut shredder it has a level 2 security rating. The highest security rating possible is level 6, so this machine is best for documents that aren’t highly confidential.
- The Powershred 2326S is pretty large thanks to its 26-gallon waste bin. The machine’s approximate dimensions are 37” (height) x 20” (width) x 19” (depth) so you can expect it to take up a fair amount of room. You should consider placing this shredder in a common area (such as a printer room) so that everyone has access to it.
The Fellowes Powershred 2326S is a great choice if you need a large shredder that can be shared by several people. This machine offers an excellent shredding capacity, the ability to shred some non-paper items, and it has a lot of great features such as the Safety Protection System. This machine can help you save power and the bin is easy to empty since it’s in a cabinet. Keep in mind that you should take this machine’s two weaknesses into consideration, especially since it doesn’t offer the highest degree of security. But if you do decide that the Powershred 2326S is the right machine for you, you are going to be pleased by it. Check it out today is that’s the case.