Sorry, but GBC 2064WF-1 Wide Format Laminator - 3600263 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $4,932.76
You Save: 42%
Your Price: $7,430.55
You Save: 31%
Your Price: $6,495.71
You Save: 7%
Your Price: $7,494.00
You Save: 5%
- Film Shafts: 2 Unwinds and 3 Rewinds
- Film Width: Up to 64 inches
- Gauge: Up to 10mil
- Film Diameter: Up to 16" on a 3" Core
- Material Thickness: Up to 1"
- Speed: 2-15 fpm (both directions)
- Temperature: Up to 300 Degrees F
- Dimensions: 86" W x 54" H x 28" D
- Weight: 1650 lbs
- Power Requirement: 220V, 40A, 60HZ, Single Phase
- Plug Configuration: NEMA 6-50P
- Safety C/UL listed
- Digital display for pressure and temperature eliminates guesswork.
- Bi-directional productivity allows hot and cold jobs to be run consecutively.
- Control settings are located on both the front and back sides of the unit.
- Repositionable foot pedal allows hands-free operation.
- Roll-to-roll applications benefit from an edge roller on the front feed table and a curved trailing edge on the rear feed table.
- Heat rollers and pull rollers are independently adjustable.
- With a mechanical roller adjustment, heat rollers are infinitely variable to 1".
- Pull rollers feature presets to accommodate common board and laminate gauges.
- Perfect for laminating ID badges, luggage tags, nametags and business cards
- High release silicone rollers allow for easy cleaning.
- Digital display indicates film footage to maximize roll usage.
- Film shafts swing out for easy loading and unloading.
- Light weight front table is removable for easy access to rollers. Rear table pivots down.
- Advanced Electrical Safety System at both roller nips protects fingers from harm while feeding.
- Unique pressure plate, available in the front and the back, flattens leading edge of curled prints for improved feeding.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on parts, 90 days labor
- Intelligent controller monitors and maintains consistent temperature for optimum quality.
- Adjustable high-quality clutch ensures consistently flat output.
- Two in-line edge slitters save trimming time.
- Channeled air-cooling system and large chill idler roller eliminate waves on thermal output.
Loading and Feeding:
GBC 2064WF Wide Format Laminator Review
The GBC 2064WF is a high quality wide format laminator designed for professional use. It works well in medium to high production environments as a versatile, easy to use machine. Providing both hot and cold lamination as well as offering numerous features, this is one product you don't want to miss. Here is a closer look at the 2064WF.
Use is controlled by a digital display panel located on the front of the machine. It provides important information to the user during use. Pressure and temperature settings, for example, are displayed, taking the guesswork out. A footage counter records how much material is being used for that specific job.
GBC's innovative Advanced Electrical Safety System is designed to protect the operator from harm using three steps. First, fiber optic sensors runs edge to edge along both nips for full obstacle detection. Then, dynamic braking immediately stops the rollers if any obstruction is found. Lastly, a dual processor monitors the whole situation as a backup to keep things running smoothly and reliably.
This machine can perform both hot and cold lamination. Bi-directional productivity allows both temperatures to be run simultaneously. A channeled air cooling system as well as a chill idler roller ensure smooth thermal output without waves in the finished product. An internal controller monitors and maintains consistent temperature for peak performance.
An edge roller on the front feed table as well as a curved trailing edge on the rear benefit roll to roll applications. A unique press plate at both ends flattens the leading edge for a better feed. The adjustable high quality clutch also works to ensure flat output.
Both the heat and pull rollers are independently adjustable. When using mechanical adjustments, the heat rollers are variable up to one inch to accommodate a wide variety of film gauges as well as mounting boards. The pull rollers use presets to handle common board and laminate gauges.
As large as a 16 inch film diameter on a roller with a three inch core can feed into this laminator. Up to 10 mil film can be used as well as materials up to one inch thick. Items are processed at a rate of 2-15 feet per minute, depending on the material.
Convenient inline edgers are found on both sides of the machine and save trimming time.
GBC provides a one year warranty on parts with 90 days coverage on labor.
There isn't an option to save any job settings for instant recall. Since the LCD display isn't hard to setup, we don't think this will be much of a problem.
This machine weighs 1,650 pounds and takes up a lot of space. It sits on a table with rollers for added mobility, so you can push it around if needed. But make sure you have room (and need) for this large of a machine before you purchase it.
As you can see, the GBC 2064WF is an excellent laminator. It is especially suited for busy large offices, schools, professional print shops, and graphics shops. While it would be nice to program your own settings, this isn't a major deterrent for most. This machine is highly recommended for any office.