- Binds Plastic Comb (GBC 19-Hole pattern) documents from 1/4" to 2" thick.
- Electric binding offers greater binding speed and convenience.
- Adjustable binding knob operates as a memory setting for the opening position of the binding element with fine adjustment capability.
- Dual binding controls - use ergonomic push button or hands-free foot pedal.
- GBC's exclusive "No-Flip" spine stoppers prevent oval binding elements from flipping forward during operation.
- The 140PC is designed to stack on top of most GBC punch stations for a single footprint. When rush binding jobs occur, separate the two systems for twice the productivity.
- Productivity: Variable - dependent on book size
- Bind Capacity: Up to 2" or 425 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
- Min Doc Size: Binds books as small as 2" Wide
- Max Doc Size: Binds books as large as 11.7" Wide
- Dimensions: 19"x9"x15" LxWxD
- Machine Weight: 13.5 lbs. (6.2 kgs.)
- Packaged Weight: 21.1 lbs.
- Ratings: 115 Volt/60 Hz
- Safety Agency Approval: Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. This video looks at the all new GBC PB2600, a modular electric comb opener. When your project is all punched and organized, select from the side of the machine the size plastic comb that you’ll be using. Turn the dial up and down and watch the LED light as it lights up the particular size. Place your plastic comb over the teeth of the comb opener into the teeth face up and the project faces down. This keeps your finished book from falling apart. Using this button here or the included foot pedal, you can open the comb in stages. Depending upon the size that you chose, they will open in increments, giving the operator even more flexibility. Then, drape your project over the teeth of the comb ensuring that they all get through nice and flat. Push the button and hold it, it closes up the comb and your book is all finished. And that’s it. That’s the GBC PB2600. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.