Renz ECO 360 Comfort 2:1 Pitch Electric Wire Binding Machine
The Renz ECO 360 Comfort is one of the newest additions to the Renz line of binding machines and is part of a new generation of binding machines from one of the highest quality binding equipment manufacturers on the planet. This ECO 360 Comfort is a electric 2:1 pitch legal sized twin loop wire binding machine with a heavy duty punching mechanism, a high quality wire closer and a convenient wire hanging system. Plus this machine features the Renz One Pitch system which means that it is capable of binding both large and small books using 2:1 pitch wires that are between 1/4" and 1-1/2" in diameter. The ECO 360 Comfort allows you to increase your productivity allowing your employees to focus on other important tasks within your organization. The ECO-360 Comfort is designed to provide an efficient workflow and offers a compact design and durable construction. It includes a high quality fully adjustable manual wire closer and features fully disengageable punching pins to allow for binding any size of book up to fourteen inches in length.
- length, width, height: 16.5" x 23" x 7.5"
- weight: 68.3 lbs (31 kg)
- Fully selectable punch pins
- punching thickness: 3 mm / 0.12" [30 sheets (20# paper)]
- adjustable margin
- binding thickness: up to 34 mm [ 1 1/8"] / 340 sheets (20# paper)
- ? of the wire comb elements: up to 38 mm [1 1/8"]
- binding performance: up to 280 books per hour
- work width: up to maximum 36 cm [14"]
- number of punching pins: 28
- pitch: 2:1
- punching capacity: up to 10,000 sheets per hour
- motor: 110 V, 60 Hz / 90W
- Part Number: RECO360COMFORT