Sorry, but Standard AccuBind Pro 2 Tape Binder Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $23,638.50
You Save: 10%
- Simple operation
- Superior productivity
- Professional results
- Binding Speed: 18-20 seconds - up to 200 bindings (cycles) per hour
- Binding Capabilities: Length - Up to 12"; Maximum Width - Up to 1.25" (Approx. 325 sheets); Minimum Width - 5 sheets (Plus cover stock)
- Optimal Paper Weight/Stock: 20 lbs - 32 lbs (80 - 120 gsm) bond, with front and back covers of 60 lbs - 90 lbs (162 - 200 gsm) coverstock
- Tape Overlap: Centered on book spine
- Binding Strip Lengths: 11", A4
- Binding Strip Widths: 6 standard widths (for 5-325 sheets 20lb. xerographic paper)
- Binding Strip: AccuBind linen textured binding strips (Heat activated)
- Binding Strip Colors: Black, white, blue, red, yellow, violet, green, dark blue, gray, light blue, orange
- Operating Modes: Book Binding, Page Editing, Cosmetic Taping of prebound documents, Power Save
- Book Detection Sensor: Yes
- Binding Strip Positioning: Automatic centering on spine
- Warm Up Time: 8 minutes (approx.)
- Binding Temperature: 290
The bind is an important finishing touch to any document. Whether you're producing a marketing presentation, annual report, proposal or manual, you want your documents to project style and substance. So instead of opting for stapling, wire or coil binding, why not step up your document's appearance with a professional finish of an Accubind Pro 2 Linen Texture Binding Strip from Standard. The Accubind Pro 2 document binding system is the ideal way to create professionally bound documents. It's simple, quick and economical. With its attractive, compact design, the Accubind Pro 2 offers one-touch binding in 20 seconds. The LED indicates when the book is ready to bind. Simply pre-jog the book before inserting. Hold the book with the spine in the bottom and against the right side of the opening and press the bind button. Once the clamps are closed, let go. The control panel will automatically indicate the correct strip width to insert. Taking an Accubind binding strip from the box, insert it into the feeder. It will align and center on the spine of each book automatically. Within seconds, your document is ready to be placed on the cooling rack and is ready for use in ten minutes. The result is always a crisp, square professional bind that adds value to your documents.
Accubind Thermal Texture binding strips provide flexibility and strength to your documents, allowing them to lie flat for easy readability.Choose from a variety of colors and sizes to enhance your document's appearance. The Accubind Pro 2 saves you time. There's no sheet punching or drilling required. It can bind as few as five sheets and as many as 325 sheets with speeds of up to 200 binds per hour. The Accubind Pro 2 offers a durable design and superior quality that provides years of reliable operation. For more on how the Accubind Pro 2 can professionalize your documents and enhance your image, visit www.sdmc.com/accubind or contact Standard at 800-5264774.