Thermal Binding Glue Strips
Need to re-strengthen or refurbish your books? Doesn't matter if they're paper back or hardback, a novel or a yearbook or an office document or manual-these glue strips will save your printed documents! Or, if you already have a cover in mind, but you need the adhesive to seal the deal, these glue strips will do the trick. All you need to do is cut them to the desired length, score the spine, and place it in your thermal binding machine. And voila! You have a perfect bound book again!
Display Type List Grid
Choose Sizes Below
- For 1/16" to 2" spine size thermal covers.
- 1/16" to 2" wide and 11" long glue strips.
- Made from environmentally friendly polymer glue that is embedded with a 100% pure book binding cotton textile mesh.
- Can be used with your Coverbind On-Demand Covers or your own custom thermal covers.
Starting At: $33.79
Part #: BIADSTRIP11
- Width: 1 inch
- length: 11 inches
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Product Number: BIADSTRIP11
Part #: 08CBFLEXICUTG
- Width 7-5/8" x Length 11" x Thickness 1/32".
- Easy, fast, strong and cost-effective.
- Re-inforced with book binding weave/textile for superior binding strength.
- The glue is an EVA polymer classified as Non-Hazardous according to applicable environmental regulations.
- Part #: MY-LBTGS11