Sorry, but Dahle 36" Large Format Guillotine Paper Cutter - Model 136 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Dahle 36" Large Format Guillotine Paper Cutter - Model 136
- Cuts up to 40 sheets of paper at a time
- Patented beveled blade made of Solingen Steel is lockable to prevent unauthorized use
- Self-adjusting clamp holds material securely
- Metal fan guard seperates hand from blade
- Lockable T-square guide assures accuracy
- Metal scale bar on top and bottom
- Durable laminated wood base with 1" grid
- Perfect for cutting larger thicker material such as matboard and poster board
- Part Number: 136
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Dahle 136 Guillotine Paper Cutter Review
Cutting a lot of paper can be really difficult if you don’t have the right tool for the job. This is especially true if the paper is really large. If you’re looking for a guillotine cutter that can handle a lot of paper at once, you should take a look at the Dahle 136. This is a trimmer that’s good for large amounts of paper that are oversized. Here’s what you need to know about this product.
- The Dahle 136 is the perfect device if you need to cut a lot of paper quickly. This trimmer can slice through 40 sheets at once which is a really impressive amount. Only a stack cutter can process more paper in one go. You can even use this product to trim thick materials such as mat board and cardboard.
- This cutter can trim paper that’s up to 36 inches long so it’s perfect for really large items.
- Dahle has always used first-rate materials when constructing their products and this trimmer is definitely no exception. The base is made purely out of solid, laminated wood and the blade is outstanding. (More on the blade in a moment.) This is definitely a cutter that will be able to be used for years.
- Speaking of the blade, it’s made out of Solingen steel, one of the finest metals available. The blade is extremely sharp and will cleanly cut your paper whether you’re cutting just a few sheets or the full 40. For your safety, the blade can be locked in the “down” position when you’re not cutting.
- In addition to the blade lock, the Dahle 136 has another great safety feature. It’s a metal fan guard that will keep your hands as far away from the blade as possible. Because of this feature, you’ll be able to cut as much as you need without getting injured.
- The base of this device is imprinted with measurement guides for your convenience. There are also scale bars and a T-square guide that ensure you’ll get the most accurate cut possible. And you can use the self-adjusting clamp to keep your materials in one place.
- As you would expect, the Dahle 136 is a very large device that will take up a lot of room. It’s also pretty heavy because it weighs 95 pounds. You’ll want to make sure you have enough room for this cutter so you won’t have to move it around too much.
Recommendation: The Dahle 136 is a guillotine cutter that would be great for copy shops, art studios, and any other environment that requires such a device. The 36-inch cutting length makes it ideal for large-format items and it’s great that it can cut materials that are thicker than paper. It has some terrific safety features so you can stay safe when using it. Plus, you’ll appreciate how well-made it is, even though it may take up a bit too much room. So if you need a cutter, take a look at the Dahle 136.