Sorry, but GBC Shredmaster 3500s Strip Cut Shredder - 1757300 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
GBC Shredmaster 3500s Strip Cut Shredder - 1757300
- Strip-cuts 22 sheets into 1/4" strips through a 9 1/4" throat.
- Shreds staples, paper clips, credit cards and CD/DVDs.
- 13 gallon shred bin capacity for fewer bag changes.
- Ideal for centralized use by multiple users - 10 or more users.
- Continuous-duty motor for nonstop shredding.
- High quality solid one piece cutting head.
- Multi-function control panel with visual indicators help keep the operator informed (Power On, Bag Full, Overload, Door Ajar, Bag-full Shut Off, Auto Stop On Jam and Auto On/Off.
- Castors provide easy mobility.
- On-site warranty service included.
- Limited three-year warranty on parts/labor. Limited lifetime warranty on cutters.
- Unit: 28.5"H x 16.5"W x 15.25"D
- GBC Part Number: 1757300 , G1757300
- Primary UPC: 033816031265
GBC ShredMaster 3500S Paper Shredder Review
Paper shredders are no longer used by just one person who needs to destroy paper documents. Nowadays, multiple users can share one shredder and the machine itself can have the ability to destroy all sorts of different media. One unit such as this is the GBC ShredMaster 3500S. Here are the strengths and weaknesses of this product.
- This is a shredder that’s great for multiple users. That means that several employees will be able to share one machine. Each unit can shred up to 22 pieces of paper per pass and the continuous-duty motor makes it easy to constantly shred documents without needing to let the shredder cool off.
- The 3500S can shred more than just paper. It can also destroy CD’s, DVD’s, and credit cards, in addition to any staples or paper clips accidentally left in your documents. There are two slots for materials: a 9.25-inch throat will accept paper, while the smaller one will take in your other media. This unit can hold up to 13 gallons of waste.
- This is a cross-cut device that has a medium level of security, making it good for the destruction of private papers.
- The 3500S has GBC’s patented Jam-Stopper technology that helps reduce the number of jams you can experience. This function also helps destroy paper fasteners (as briefly mentioned above) and it will also reduce wear and tear on your device.
- This is a machine that is very easy to use, thanks to a visual control panel on top of the device that keep you abreast of its functions. This panel will let you know when the waste compartment is full and if the compartment’s door is open; if there’s a paper jam; and so on. This makes operating the 3500S a cinch even for people who haven’t used a paper shredder before.
- Although the 3500S only weighs 55 pounds, it has casters on the bottom to make transporting the device super easy. Plus, this product is an attractive gray color, so it will complement your office decor with no problem.
- The 3500S isn’t a small device – it stands at over 2 feet tall. This will disappoint some users who would otherwise want to store their device in a confined area. This is really a machine that’s meant to be placed in a common area so multiple people can put it to work.
- This machine accepts all media through one feed opening. It doesn’t separate paper chips from CD and credit card waste.
- This is a pretty expensive shredder that has a list price of just under $1,100.00. However, that’s still cheaper than using a shredding service for your document destruction needs.
Finally, the 3500S comes with an exceptional warranty. In additional to providing on-site service if your device goes on the fritz, GBC provides a limited one-year warranty on the cutting apparatus. Plus, you get a whopping three year’s worth of limited coverage on parts and labor making this machine a great investment. Especially if you need a machine everyone in your office can use. If that’s the case, the GBC ShredMaster 3500S is one device you and your employees will love.