Sorry, but Swingline EM07-06 Micro-cut Executive Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Swingline EM07-06 Micro-cut Executive Shredder
- Micro-cut shredder meets high security needs (Level P-5)
- Shreds up to 7 sheets at a time
- 6-gallon pull-out waste bin
- Runs consecutively for 20 minutes on with 15 minutes off to ensure longevity of the motor
- Non-stop Jam Free™ red and green LED lights indicate whether or you are exceeding or within capacity to prevent jams before they occur
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Intelligent Power Save® auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters® automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams
- Shreds credit cards, paper clips, staples, and documents
- 2 year warranty
- 19"L x 11"W x 16"H
- UPC: 033816500068
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 6
- Cut Type: Micro-cut
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Entry Width: 9"
- Jam Free Type: Non-stop Jam Free™
- Number of Shreds Per Page: 2117
- Period of Warranty: 2 years
- Run Time/Cool Down Time: 20/15
- Safety Features: CSAus
- Security Level: P-5
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 7
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 1/2"
- Shred Speed (per minute): 7'
- Shredder Usage: Executive Shredder
- Dimensions: 16"H x 11"W x 19"D
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at the Swingline EM07-06, a micro-cut executive shredder. For very high level for security, this shredder is your answer. It powers on with the switch in the back and the front switches are your control. The center button is for automatic operation. Put the materials in the top and they shred at seven feet per minute. Because of its high-level cross-cut shredding pattern, it cannot handle paperclips, CD-roms, credit cards, or things like that. In the case of a jam, the red light will glow. Simply hit the reverse button and pull your project out. The EM07-06 is designed to shred five to eight sheets of paper at a time into a very small shred. For more demos, reviews, and how to's of this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Swingline EM07-06 Micro-Cut Executive Shredder Review
Swingline makes excellent paper shredders, especially if you're looking for one with a high-security rating. One such device is the Swingline EM07-06, a machine designed for professional use. Check out its strengths and weaknesses:
- The EM07-06 has a 9-inch feed opening so you can shred legal- and letter-sized paper without any trouble.
- This micro-cut shredder have a Level 4 security rating. If you shred a letter-sized sheet of paper, it will be reduced to approximately 2,117 pieces, so you can be confident your information will be safe. This is a great shredder to use to get rid of financial and proprietary documents.
- The EM07-06 features anti-jam technology which helps make shredding hassle-free. Also, the machine operates quietly so it can be used in a shared workspace.
- Since this machine has a 6-gallon waste bin, it's quite compact. The machine's dimensions are 16" (height) x 11" (width) x 19" (depth), so it's great for small work areas. You could even store this device under your desk for quick and easy access.
- Emptying this shredder's waste bin is really easy. You can just pull it out like a drawer and then recycle the shreds. The waste bin has a window so you will be able to see how full it's getting.
- Overall, the EM07-06 is well-made and you will be able to get a lot of use out of it. This machine's cutters are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. The rest of the machine is covered by a limited 2-year warranty.
- Cross- and micro-cut shredders can't shred as many sheets of paper per pass as their strip-cut counterparts. The EM07-06 can shred up to 8 sheets at a time, which is typical for this type of device. While you won't be able to shred a lot at once, this machine's high security rating makes up for it.
- This device is meant for shredding paper only. It cannot shred credit cards, DVD's, or CD's. If you want to shred those kinds of items, make sure you have access to a multimedia shredder.
- Since this machine has a 6-gallon waste bin, it's suitable for use by one or two people. If more people need to shred their documents, you should consider getting several of these machines for your office.
Overall, the Swingline EM07-06 is a top-notch executive paper shredder and it's one that is definitely worth a look if you are in the market for such a device. Since this a micro-cut shredder with a Level 4 security rating, you can trust that your private documents will be properly shredded. This will help you keep company information safe and secure. This device has anti-jam technology so you can just shred your paper and be done with it. The waste bin is easy to empty and the machine overall is nice and compact. However, keep in mind that the EM07-06 has a relatively low shredding capacity (typical for this kind of shredder) and that it can't shred multimedia items. If that's okay with you, then the EM07-06 is just might be the right machine for your office.
Compare to Similar Shredders
|Bin Capacity (gallons)||6||6||6|
|Number of Shreds Per Page||2117||377||302|
|Shredder Usage||Executive Shredder||Executive Shredder||Executive Shredder|
|Shred Speed (per minute)||7'||7'|
|Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper)||7||14||10|
|Run Time/Cool Down Time||20/15||8/40||20/15|
|Jam Free Type||Non-stop Jam Free||Non-stop Jam Free||Non-stop Jam Free|
|Period of Warranty||2 years|
|Cut Type||Micro-cut||Super Cross Cut||Cross Cut|
|Shred Size||1/8" x 1/2"||3/16" x 1 1/2"||1/4" x 2"|