Sorry, but Techko LF282N Paper Folding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Techko LF282N Paper Folding Machine
- Small, compact machine
- Folds up to 5 sheets of 20 lb bond paper in "C" style fold
- Fold Adjuster for letter and A4 sizes
- Convenient paper guide for accuracy
- Perfect for low-volume operations
- Folding Speed: Manual Feed
- Min. Paper Size: 3" x 11"
- Max Paper Size: 8" x 11"
- Max Paper weight: 20 lb bond
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 5 sheets at a time
- Fold Types: Letter fold
- Accepted Paper Types: Non-Glossy Finish
- Page Counter: Yes
- Setup: Non-Adjustable
- Paper Feed: Manual
- Part Number: LF282N
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Power Requirements: 110V 60Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 8.375" x 15.75" x 8.125"
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
Techko LF282N Paper Folder Review
Paper folders come in a wide assortment of sizes and, accordingly, some are better for smaller jobs than others. One device that’s good for small jobs is the Techko LF282N Paper Folder, an inexpensive machine that would be great for people who don’t need a device that can handle tons of paper. This is one of the most basic folders available so read on to discover if this is the solution to your folding needs.
- The LF282N can fold paper ranging in size from 3″ x 11″ to 8.5″ x 11″ (letter-sized). There’s an adjuster you can use to switch between sizes, as well as a printed size guide to help you out. Paper can have a maximum weight of 20 lbs. This machine can fold documents containing a maximum of 5 loose sheets.
- This machine is capable of handling stapled documents, however they can only contain 3 pages instead of 5.
- This folder’s feed tray can collapse when you’re not using it. This will allow you to save some extra room.
- This device is relatively small and will be able to fit well on your desk. Its dimensions are 8.375″ (depth) x 15.75″ (width) x 8.125″ (height) and it only weighs 10 pounds. It could easily fit alongside other office equipment such as computers, printers, and telephones.
- The LF282N comes with a one-year warranty. It’s also very affordably priced and should only set you back around $100.00 or so.
- This is a manual feed machine. It won’t operate as quickly or as automatically as an electric device.
- Legal-sized paper can’t be folded by the LF282N. Glossy materials are also incompatible with this device.
- Since this is a very basic folder, it can only produce the letter fold. (This type of fold looks like a “C.”) If you wish to do more complicated folding (i.e. “Z” folds), you’ll need a more sophisticated machine such as MBM’s 87M Manual Tabletop Folder.
- Most of this machine’s parts are made out of plastic, so there’s a strong possibility this product will wear out sooner than one made out of metal.
Conclusion:The Techko LF282N Paper Folding Machine is a good choice for low-volume operations. For example, it would be very helpful for such professionals as secretaries and administrative assistants who need to fold several letters a day but don’t need to deal with mass mailings. It could even be used at home or in mail rooms. It does a very good job of working with A4 and letter-sized paper, and you’re going to find that it’s very easy to use. So if you just need a very basic folding machine, this is the device you should get. However, people needing a bigger variety of folds as well as those wanting a metal machine, need to select something else because this product simply can’t handle large jobs and legal-sized documents. So make sure to choose the right machine for your needs so you don’t wind up disappointed.