- Two Alignment Guides. Fastbind’s C400 is specially designed to crease soft book covers for perfect binding, spread prints for Fotomount binding and cards for on-demand publishing. With two alignment guides, you can make two different setups, for example, to fold a letter-size sheet along three lines, or the make the standard four creases for soft book covers.
- Adjustable Creasing Power.Although manually operated, you can adjust the C400 to consistently give a deeper or shallower crease using the adjusters located under the creasing bar.
- Manual Creasing Machine.
- 1-4 Creases with One Setup.
- Precise Creases.
- Max Creasing Thickness: 400 g/m² / 225 index (Depends on Material Characteristics)
- Max Creasing Width: 400 mm / 15.75"
- Machine Dimensions (W x D x H): 590 x 690 x 170 mm / 23.2 x 27.2 x 6.7"
- Box Dimensions (W x D x H): 610 x 600 x 130 mm / 21.3 x 24.0 x 5.0"
- Need of Table Space: 540 x 610 mm / 21.3 x 24.0"
- Net Weight: 13 kg / 28.7 lbs
- Part Number: FBC400
This is the Fastbind C400 Manual Creaser! We’re going to show how to make a soft cover.
Start off by adjusting the back stop to the appropriate length for you project.
Then slip your project in,and place it against the guide. You’ll notice two edges on this guide. Making a crease with the cover’s edge against both of these respectively creates spacing for your cover’s spine.
When you finish with both, fold them at the creases and you can see the start of your own soft cover book!