Fastbind C500 Heavy-Duty Manual Creaser
The Fastbind C500 is heavy-duty creaser with new innovations to make large format creasing easy. A new creasing mechanism means you need even less manual force to make a perfect crease. Regardless of the stock, the handle lifts and creases easily and consistently. C500 has several new innovations to ensure steady, accurate placement of your materials. New paper guards help optimize soft cover production. The table surface has been specially machined to ensure smooth, easy movement of the material into the correct position.
***Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.***
- Two Alignment Guides. The Fastbind’s C500 is developed specially to crease book soft covers and cards for Print On Demand environment. With two alignment guides, you can make two different set-ups for the dimensions you want to use. (For example to fold letter size sheet into a three-sided pattern, or to make four creases for a book cover).
- Adjustable Creasing Power.Although manually operated, you can adjust the C500 to consistently give a deeper or shallower crease using the adjusters located under the creasing bar.
- Manual Creasing for Large Formats.
- 1-4 Creases with One Setup.
- Precise Creases.
- Creases up to 400 g/m² (225 index) Carton.
- Max Creasing Thickness: 400 g/m² / 225 index (Depends on Material Characteristics)
- Max Creasing Width: 510 mm / 20.1"
- Machine Dimensions (W x D x H): 570 x 650 x 320 mm / 25.4 x 22.4 x 7.3"
- Box Dimensions (W x D x H): 740 x 660 x 280 mm / 29.0 x 26.1 x 11.0"
- Net Weight: 15.7/17.9 kg / 34.6/39.5 lbs.
- Part Number: FBC500
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers