Formax FD 282 Double-Head Edge Tabber
This Formax FD 282 Double-Head Edge Tabber automatically apply adhesive tabs or wafer seals and offer a cost-effective alternative to envelopes when mailing brochures, newsletters and other folded mailers. This Formax FD 282 Tabber up to 25,000 pieces per hour (single tab), in sizes up to 11" wide, up to 1/4" thick. This tabbing system can apply tabs on opposite sides of the mail piece in one pass, or on top and side simultaneously, eliminating the need to feed pieces multiple times and maximizing productivity. The key is the FD 282's combination of one fixed head and one repositionable tabbing head. Its central control panel with LCD display includes lifetime and resettable counters, and offers users the ability to program up to 4 jobs in memory for different media sizes, tab specifications and positions. Plus, it has the capacity to apply up to 3 USPS roll stamps in one pass. This Formax FD 282 is 100% made in the USA, providing dependable and flexible solutions to keep your mailings in compliance with changing USPS tabbing regulations. For flexibility, this Formax FD 282 Double-Head Edge Tabber works in-line with a variety of feeders and output devices.
- Revolutionary design applies tabs to opposite sides of the mailpiece, simultaneously.
- Tabs up to 25,000 pieces per hour (single tab).
- Central control panel with LCD display.
- Program up to 4 custom jobs.
- Designed to handle a variety of tab stock including translucent and paper.
- In-line design is compatible with various infeed and output devices.
- Also available with High-Capacity and Synchronized Feeders.
- Speed: Single Tab: Up to 25,000 pieces per hour
Double Tab: Up to 15,000 pieces per hour
Triple Tab: Up to 10,000 pieces per hour (11" minimum piece length)
- Feeder Capacity: In-line design, capacity dependent on input device
- Media Size: 3.5" to 15" L
5" to 11" W
- Media Thickness: Up to 1/4"
- Tab Size: 3/4" to 1 1/2"
- Tab Materials: Translucent, Paper, Clear
- Tab Sensitivity Control: Adjusts for density in tab/wafer seals
- Tabs Applied: 1, 2 or 3 tabs per pass
- Tab Roll Capacity: Up to 11,000 tabs
- Tab Roll Size: Maximum Roll Diameter is 9" and Core diameter is 3"
- Tab Accuracy: +/- 1/16"
- Counter: LCD display with lifetime and job resettable counters
- Duty Cycle: Up to 30 million addresses or 500,000 per month over a 5-year cycle
- Safety Features: Interlocks on all adjustments, emergency stop switch
- Dimensions: 19" W x 26" H x 30" D
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Power: 110VAC, 50/60Hz
- Made in USA
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers