HSM Securio B24s Strip-cut 28-30 Sheet Shredder - HSM1781
The HSM Securio B24s Strip-cut Shredder is ideal for small businesses. Capable of shredding up to 28-30 sheets of paper, can create 38 strip-cut particles per page, has a 9-gallon capacity of waste bin and an inspection window to monitor filling level. The HSM Securio B24s is perfect for shredding of tax documents, bank statements, and medical bills. It can also shreds staples, paper clips, credit/store cards and CDs/DVDs. This shredder has a JamStop Anti-Jam Technology feature that prevents jams when machine is overloaded and can work continuously with no down time. If you are looking for an affordable yet perfectly engineered strip-cut shredder, then HSM Securio B24s Strip-cut Shredder is the best for you.
- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1781
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 9.5 in
- Container volume: 9 gal
- Cutting capacity: 28 - 30 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 500 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 15.5 in
- Width: 12.5 in
- Height: 23.8 in
- Weight: 40 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.67 kW
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's take a look at the SECURIO B24 by HSM. Home, small and medium size businesses can all benefit greatly from the SECURIO B24. This is a workhorse of a shredder and you have options - strip, cut, or micro-cut. Depending upon which model you get, it can handle from 5 - 6 for micro or 7 - 13 sheets of 20-pound paper for cross or strip-cut. When it comes to paperclips, staples, cardstock, laminated items, things like that, no problem. These especially hardened solid steel cutting rollers can do the job. For the strip and cross-cut models, there is a separated CD slo... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's take a look at the SECURIO B24 by HSM. Home, small and medium size businesses can all benefit greatly from the SECURIO B24. This is a workhorse of a shredder and you have options - strip, cut, or micro-cut. Depending upon which model you get, it can handle from 5 - 6 for micro or 7 - 13 sheets of 20-pound paper for cross or strip-cut. When it comes to paperclips, staples, cardstock, laminated items, things like that, no problem. These especially hardened solid steel cutting rollers can do the job. For the strip and cross-cut models, there is a separated CD slot for CDs and DVDs; it also comes out in a different waste bin. Our test machine here is with the micro shred so there's no CD slot but should you have a jam; all three are capable of reversing the project just by a push of the button and these buttons light up to keep you informed. Waste bin is at the front and has a 9 gallon bucket. The whole machine rolls around on casters so it's easy to move about the office. There it is, the SECURIO B24 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.
Questions & Answers