- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1841
- EAN Code: 4026631035545
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 12.2 in
- Container volume: 26.4 gal
- Cutting capacity: 35 - 37 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 650 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 17.3 in
- Width: 21.3 in
- Height: 33.3 in
- Weight: 72 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.87 kW
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s check out the SECURIO B34 by HSM. This shredder is a perfect solution for busy offices with constant workload. It comes in 3 options – strip, cross and micro-cut; each of them adding their own new level of security. When it comes to shred capacity, it can handle strip-cut 37 sheets, cross-cut 24 and micro-cut up to 15 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass. CDs and DVDs are no problem for the strip and cross-cut model and all three can handle paperclips, staples, cardstock, laminated items and plenty of paper. These induction-hardened steel rollers are built to last. Should you have a jam, simply press the reverse button, back out your project and start again. All shreds fall into a 26.4 gallon waste bin below that can be with a box or align with plastic bags; there’s even a specialty bucket just for CDs and DVD waste. On security levels, strip-cut is at 2, cross-cut 3 and micro-cut at level 4. It’s incredibly solid and weighs 77 pounds but rolls around on casters so easy movement within the office, even on carpet. And that’s the SECURIO B34 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
You Save: 9%
You Save: 50%
You Save: 62%
You Save: 55%
You Save: 34%