- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1821
- EAN Code: 4026631027885
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 12.2 in
- Container volume: 21.7 gal
- Cutting capacity: 28 - 30 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 500 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 15.7 in
- Width: 19.6 in
- Height: 31.2 in
- Weight: 56 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.67 kW
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s have a look at the SECURIO B32 by HSM. This shredder is ideal for the busy office. It stands proud, strong and is quite the workhorse. It comes in 3 different shred patterns – strip, cut and micro-cut, each increasing in its security level. In terms of shred capacity, this shredder can strip at 30 sheets, cross-cut at 19 and micro-cut at 13 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass and the strip and cross-cut models only can handle CDs and DVDs as well and for all three models, paper, cardstocks, laminated materials, paperclips, staples and credit cards are all fine for this specially hardened steel cutting rollers. It stands just over 31 inches tall, has a front door opening into a 21.7 gallon box. It’s perfect for shredding tax documents, bank statements, medical bills and all things secure. It’s built solid, weighs 56 pounds but is on rollers to move around the office with ease, even on carpeted surfaces. There it is. That’s the HSM SECURIO B32. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.