- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1851
- EAN Code: 4026631045346
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 13 in
- Container volume: 38.3 gal
- Cutting capacity: 47-49 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 1800 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 21.7 in
- Width: 22.8 in
- Height: 36.9 in
- Weight: 141 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 2.15 kW
Good day and welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s have a look at the SECURIO P36 by HSM. This is an awesome shredder, perfect for entire departments and office floors. It comes in strip, cross and micro-cut forms. It’s fast, easy to use and very quiet. All the controls and plenty of information is right on the top and the throat opening is 13 inches wide, making anything possible. When it comes to shred capacity, strip-cut can do 49, cross-cut 31 and micro-cut 20 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass. CDs and DVDs are no problem for the strip or cross-cut models and all three can handle paperclips, staples, cardstock, laminated items, store cards and of course lots of paper. The motor and rollers are built to last. Should you have a jam, simply hit the reverse button, backs everything out and you can start again. It stands almost 37 inches tall, is 150 pounds but is on 4 casters so it rolls around the office with ease, even on carpet. Swing open the door on the front and you have a 38.3 gallon waste container. Align it and let it go. In terms of security level, strip does 2, cross 3 and micro-cut a level 4 security. And that is the SECURIO P36 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.