- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1881
- EAN Code: 4026631034173
- Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 13 in
- Container volume: 40 gal
- Cutting capacity: 58 - 60 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 2100 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 21.7 in
- Width: 22.8 in
- Height: 36.9 in
- Weight: 158 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 2.82 kW
Good Day! Welcome to MyBinding video. We’re going to check out the HSM SECURIO P40 shredder. This is a workhorse of a shredder built for entire departments and office floors. It comes in strip, cross or micro-cut shredding, each carrying different options and different security levels. In terms of shred capacity, strip-cut can handle 60, cross-cut 37 and micro-cut 20 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass. CDs, DVDs and diskettes are no problems for the strip or cross-cut models and all can handle paper, cardstock, paperclips, staples, credit cards, store cards and laminated items. The rollers and motor were made to last. The reverse button as well as an entire control panel and very easy to read uses all on the top and self explanatory. The door on the front swings open to a 40 gallon bin, simply line it with plastic and you’re on your way. In terms of security levels, the strip-cut is level 2, cross-cut 3 and micro-cut level 4 security. The whole unit is almost 37 inches tall, 158 pounds and set on 4 casters so it can roll around the office with ease, even on a carpet. That is the SECURIO P40 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
You Save: 55%
You Save: 44%
You Save: 54%
You Save: 54%