- Adjustable temperature control.
- Adjustable nip opening up to 11/2" in convenient increments.
- Top heated roller.
- Preset lamination and pressure speed.
- Easy-to-follow instructional decals.
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Laminating Width: Up to 44"
- Lamination Roll Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Dimensions: 62" x 16" x 19" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 110v, 15 amps
- Part Number: 1044110-A
Laminate Your Large Materials with the Ledco XL-44 Pouch Laminator
Many of the pouch laminators that are currently on the market are terrific, but they tend to be on the smaller side. This is problematic if you routinely need to process larger documents and would prefer not to use a roll laminator. Luckily, there’s one device that can help you out: the Ledco XL-44. Check out some of its great features:
- The XL-44 has a 44-inch feed opening so it’s ideal for larger materials. You can use it to laminate banners, maps, signs, and more.
- If you want to use mounting boards, the XL-44 is a great choice. It can handle items that are up to 1.5” thick.
- This machine has a heated top roller. This help the adhesive melt evenly and it ensures that your laminated materials will look fantastic.
- The XL-44 has an excellent warranty that will keep you covered for 2 years.
If the Ledco XL-44 is the right pouch laminator for your document finishing needs, you can find it at MyBinding.com. We also carry a great selection of laminating pouches and we’ll give you free shipping if you spend more than $75.00. Get the XL-44 for your workplace today so you can laminate all of your wide-format materials.