Smooth Mount 40" Pouch Board Roll Laminator
2079.99 NewCondition InStock
Smooth Mount 40" Pouch Board Roll Laminator
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Smooth Mount 40" Pouch Board Roll Laminator is a heated roller, mounter laminator that can mount images on foam board at a speed of up to 5 feet per minute, laminate and mount with pouch boards or encapsulate images with film pouches. Its spring controlled roller automatically adjusts to board thickness (up to 1/4" thick). The Rear Table Extension Legs improve results and productivity. Other great features include variable speed and temperature, digital controls and sensor, clear safety shield for viewing your work being processed, and simple one-step operation. Save time and money by bringing your mounting and lamnating jobs in-house with Smooth Mount 40" Pouch Board Roll Laminator.
- Rear Table Extension Legs improve results and productivity
- Boards exit unattended and safely cool flat (Patent applied for)
- Attaches securely in seconds without tools
- Stores under laminator to save space when not in use
- Variable Temperature and Speed
- Use with all pouch boards, mounting as well as cold boards
- Reference Guide on laminator for common applications
- Speed from one to five feet per minute
- Temperature from cold to 300 degrees
- Spring controlled roller automatically adjusts to board thickness
- Works with boards up to 1/4" thick
- Roller is silicon coated for easier cleaning
- Digital Controls and Sensor
- Touchless infrared sensor monitors roll surface temperature
- Digital display for both set and actual temperature
- Safety Features
- Clear Safety Shield lets you view your work being processed
- Fuses and adjustments accessed on the surface of the laminator
- Uses standard 110V AC power
- Laminating Width: 40"
- Roller Surface for Mounting: 41"
- Housing: PB w/Metal Covers
- Speed Range: 0-10 ft/ min
- Heating Method: Top Heated Roller
- Speed Control: Variable
- Temperature Control: Variable
- Temperature Controlers: Single
- Ready Light: Yes
- Auto Shutoff: Yes (Programmable)
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Mounting Capability: 1/4"+
- Roller Gap Adjustment: Self Adjusting
- Display Type: LED
- Safety Shield: Yes
- Safety Shield Safety Switch: No
- Key Pad Control: Yes
- Warm Up Time: 12 Minutes
- Heat Roller Diameter: 2.5"
- Heater Type: Incoloy
- Power: 120 Volt/60 Htz
- Wattage/Amps: 1200 Watts/10 Amps
- Dimensions w/o Extension Arms: 35" W x 10.5" H x 15" D
- Depth w/ Extension Arms: 41.5"
- Weight/Ship Weight: 64 lbs/76 lbs
- Ships Via: LTL
- Country of Origin: USA
- Diameter of Feet (For Cabinets): 40 3/4"
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Feed Table: Painted Feed Tray
- Feed Table Alignment Guide: No
- Feed Table Safety Switch: No
- Rear Exit Table: Painted Feed Tray
- Rear Exit Table Extentions: 2 x 32"
Write Your Own Review
Smooth Mount Laminator Overview
Transcript: Smooth Mount Laminator Product Overview. Hi! The purpose of this video is to review our new Smooth Mount laminator. Available in 27” and 40” widths. The smooth mount laminator is designed to mount prints to rigid boards using heat activated adhesive mount boards and pouch ports. The smooth mount also laminate prints with films or pouches for banners or portable displays. Ade in America, the smooth mount system uses heat adhesive technology which is easy to use and gives professional results. The laminator features a heated silicon top roller which is two and a half inches in diameter. The rol ... Read More
Smooth Mount Laminator Product Overview. Hi! The purpose of this video is to review our new Smooth Mount laminator. Available in 27” and 40” widths. The smooth mount laminator is designed to mount prints to rigid boards using heat activated adhesive mount boards and pouch ports. The smooth mount also laminate prints with films or pouches for banners or portable displays. Ade in America, the smooth mount system uses heat adhesive technology which is easy to use and gives professional results. The laminator features a heated silicon top roller which is two and a half inches in diameter. The roller is spring-loaded and adjusts automatically to board thickness up to a quarter of an inch thick. There is a clear safety shield to protect the operator as well as let you view your work as it it’s being processed. The smooth mount laminator features a durable all-metal construction and a straightforward design to give you years of service. The front table easily removes to give you access to the rollers. With the cover off you can see the motor and tie bars which you can use to safely lift the laminator if need be. To return the table just place it on its secure pins. The power to the unit is controlled by the red ON/ OFF button in the back right of the laminator. Toggle it on to turn the power on, above the ON/OFF button is where the safety fuse is located. The two cutouts in the rear table is where the table extension arms connect to the laminator. The smooth mounter features digital controls with variable temperature and speed. , Above the controls on the right side panel is a reference guide with suggested temperatures and speeds for the boards and films used with a smooth mounter. When you turn the laminator on, the heat and the rollers will be off. To turn on the heat, press the ON/OFF button, if you want to increase the temperature of the roller press the UP arrow next to the digital readout. To lower the heat, press the down arrow. The digital readout will adjust accordingly. To turn the rollers on, press the RUN button on the bottom left of the controls. As with the heat, if you want to increase the speed, press the UP arrow next to the speed readout. Press the down arrow to slow the rollers. There is a reverse button if you want to remove your print during processing. You need to press and hold it down. When you quit reversing the roller, the rollers will be off. Press the run button to continue. To stop the roll, press the stop button at the lower right hand side of the control panel. The extension arms are a unique feature and make laminating a one-person job. They install quickly, the notch in one end fits into the laminator and rest securely in the cutout on the table. They are usually removed and stored underneath the laminator when not in use to save space. Now that we’ve reviewed the features of the smooth mount laminator, we want to show you how easy it is to mount a print. Here, we have a standard inkjet print we want to mount. The board we’re going to mount it to is Gillman brothers new mount core heat activated board. each mount core board comes with its own cover sheet and the ultra-smooth adhesive is coated on a breathable surface. To mount our print, all we have to do is place it on the board, cover it, and insert it in the laminator. This would be the same process for Gator board or other hamboards. Mount core runs at a quick 5 feet per minute at 275 degrees and the print exits the smooth mounter adhered to the board. It comes to rest safely on the extension arms so if you’re not at the laminator when it’s finished, that’s no longer a problem. The board cools flat on the extension arm, all you have to do now is remove the cover sheet to see your professionally mounted print. There’s not an easier way to professionally mount a print.