MyBinding.com specializes in Binding Machines and Binding Supplies but also carries a variety of accessories to go along with your binding machines. Scroll down on this page to see some of the accessories that we carry including Color Coil Hand Crimpers, The GBC Velobind Debinder Tool, The GBC Interchangeable Die Storage Cabinet and a wide selection of Rhin-O-Tuff Accessories. Don't see the item or part that you need? Give us a call and one of our customer service specialists will be glad to assist you.
Part #: 7300450
- Cuts and crimps coil sizes from 6mm to 16mm
- Longer crimp length
- Sturdy construction
- Convenient and mobile
Choose Sizes Below
- Allows for one hand operation
- Letter size
- Increased productivity
- Suitable for just about any coil binding job
Starting At: $41.39
Part #: MYFCR
- Convenient, efficient, and simple tool that helps you count and separate our stacks of paper into designated stack thicknesses.
- Just set the depth by rotating the screw, slide the device onto your ring finger (or any finger you prefer), and run it over your stack.
- Separator base will easily glide between sheets without damaging them, allowing you to grab the pre-determined stack easily.
- Capacity: 3/4" Max Pick
- Part #: TDURAWIRE450
Choose Sizes Below
- Ideal for bench top tools.
- Rugged cotton sheathing with plasticol coating.
- Breathable yet water resistent.
- Rolled hem with rubberized magnets on each corner.
Starting At: $51.69
Part #: 7031
- Product Type: Foot Pedal Assembly
- Compatible with Rhin-O-Tuff Machines
- Machine Markings: UL
- Part Number: 7031
Part #: WBM532
- Stand Alone Design: The WBM532 modular unit is designed to also work as a stand alone unit, thus no additional "holding device" is required.
- Open-ended Closing Channel: allows closing of wires in any length, including those wires longer than 14".
- Wire Closer Control: provides fast & accurate setup of the wire closer. Gradual adjustment guarantees a perfect wire closing result, regardless of the type of wire being used.
- Closing Mechanism: Vertical
Part #: RSCPLIERS
- Professional grade
- High quality steel
- Cushioned handles
- Designed for heavy and multiple use
- Part #: 77770
Part #: RTC20
- Mechanical cycles per hour: 800
- Max. punching thickness: 2 mm
- Max. unpunched length: 800 mm
- Max. punching width: 300 mm