These wire binding accessories are designed for use with your wire binding punch or system. Choose a thumb cut punch and use your machine to create awesome customized calendars with integrated calendar hangers. Or, add a wire hanger to your modular punch to make the binding process more efficient. We can even help you to replace the hooks on your TL2900 electric wire closer if they are bent. We have it all. Don't see what you need or need a different part or accessory? Feel free to give us a call and we will do what we can to help.
Part #: MYFCR
- Convenient, efficient, and simple tool that helps you count and separate our stacks of paper into designated stack thicknesses.
- Just set the depth by rotating the screw, slide the device onto your ring finger (or any finger you prefer), and run it over your stack.
- Separator base will easily glide between sheets without damaging them, allowing you to grab the pre-determined stack easily.
- Capacity: 3/4" Max Pick
- Part #: TDURAWIRE450
Part #: WBM532
- Stand Alone Design: The WBM532 modular unit is designed to also work as a stand alone unit, thus no additional "holding device" is required.
- Open-ended Closing Channel: allows closing of wires in any length, including those wires longer than 14".
- Wire Closer Control: provides fast & accurate setup of the wire closer. Gradual adjustment guarantees a perfect wire closing result, regardless of the type of wire being used.
- Closing Mechanism: Vertical
Part #: RTC20
- Mechanical cycles per hour: 800
- Max. punching thickness: 2 mm
- Max. unpunched length: 800 mm
- Max. punching width: 300 mm
- Part #: HD8000-ONYX
- Part #: 04AKFLEXICLO2
- Part #: RZWBS360
Part #: 1770600
- Spine-size adjustment knobs.
- Durable, heavy-duty design.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Bind sheets up to 12".
Part #: 7301200
- Electric binding increases productivity with a quality crimp in 1 second.
- Wire hooks provide a single-position load and crimp station for both 3:1 and 2:1 Twin Loop wire, eliminating movement of the document to a separate closing station.
- Single adjustment knob provides one-step size adjustment and precision binding.
- Dual activation buttons are designed to prevent misuse.
- Part #: 110066S
Part #: HC8024-ONYX
- Closes 3/16" to 1 1/4" (5mm to 32mm) Twin-Loop Binding Wire
- 24" (610mm) Binding Edge
- Easily Adjustable for Wire Sizes
- Lightweight and Portable
Part #: RSRW360MOTOR
- Efficient and clean operation
- Easy Upgrade for SRW 360
- Foot Pedal Included
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part #: RECL360