DFG Versa Plus Creaser
Versa Plus can crease virtually the full range of sheets from 16# to 16 points. It will prevent document toner cracking and make folding much easier. Versa Plus features DFG’s latest UltraPricision technology that will ensure super accurate and consistent creasing quality. Versa Plus’s all metal block structure design (no sheet metal and plastic) and Unibody Creasing tool design will give many years worry-free use. It is perfect for all the printing and finishing shops for small or mid size runs. Versa Plus features industrial lead PC control software for super easy job set up and recall in seconds. Versa Plus can save unlimited jobs in alpha numeric format. Versa Plus can crease up to 2,500 sheets in one hour. It can crease up to 15 times in one single paper pass. (11" length).
- PC control software, industrial lead personal computer control for super easy job set up and job recall in seconds.
- Operator can extremely easily setup most jobs in seconds
- Unlimited alpha numeric memory. Operator can store unlimited job for future use
- Unlimited easy crease depth adjustment
- Job batch count and total count
- Optional DFG inline folder, inline paper punching, slitting and perforating module
- Sheets Size (W x L): 3.87” x 2” to 14.5” x 24”
- Sheet Weight: 16# to 16 points
- Speed: Up to 2,500 sheets per hour
- Power: 115 V, 60 Hz or 220 V, 50 Hz
- Size (L x D x H): 22” x 34” x 12” (no frame)
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Options: Frame and long sheet kit (load, receiver)
- Part Number: VersaPlusCreaser
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers