Manual Paper Scoring Equipment
Compact and easy to use, this selection of Manual Paper Scoring Equipment offers everything you might need to make your document scoring and binding processes more time-efficient and professional. Check out the products listed below to find the one that will integrate into your office or business perfectly. We carry creasing machines that can process paper and glossy cover stocks and scoring machines that can perforate with 10 perfs per inch, both 20 lb paper and covers. From minimum score lengths of 1'' to 25'' and equipment that provides various perforation styles, here you'll discover a great range of products!
Display Type List Grid
Part #: CR818
- Quick and easy set-up, simply remove from the packaging, install the paper stops and done!
- Has six sturdy rubber feet allowing the machine to sit squarely and evenly on any flat surface
- Durable steel construction for many years of use
- Hard-anodized alumnum paper guides/paper stops to secure your documents firmly in position for a more accurate crease everytime
- Part #: 1162-41000
- Part #: FBC400
Part #: BO0650
- Paper Size: 12.6" x 17.7"
- Paper Weight ( lbs.): 80-400 gsm (creasing) and 80-250 gsm (perforating)
- Max Working Width: 12.6"
- Width of Crease: 0.03 / 0.04 / 0.06
- Part #: GW-MCP
- Part #: FBC500
- Part #: PPSM
- Part #: FBCRollo
- Part #: CPMASTERDASH