Hand Fed Electric Paper Scoring Machines
If you want to remain completely involved in your organization's paper scoring and creasing tasks but prefer to have the help of an electric machine, you've come to the right place! These Hand Fed Electric Paper Scoring Machines are designed with efficiency and convenience in mind. Easy to set up and to use, these machines range from more compact desktop designs to larger systems. Choose between the machines with a foot pedal operation or the ones with a program memory of 30 or 49 jobs. We even carry a machine with a user-friendly touchscreen control panel to make paper scoring and perforating easy and stress-free.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: CR828
- Quick and easy set-up, simply remove from the packaging, install the paper stops, plug in and done!
- Has six sturdy rubber feet allowing the machine to sit squarely and evenly on any flat surface
- Durable steel construction for many years of use
- Hard-anodized alumnum paper guides/paper stops to secure your documents firmly in position for a more accurate crease everytime
- Part #: FD 215S
- Part #: BO0651
- Part #: PT 330-Mini
Part #: EASYCREASE14
- Simple Operation: EasyCreasePro has a clearly marked indicator scale for accurate positioning of each crease.
- High Quality Results: To help assure optimal results on virtually any paper stock the operator can select between either of two precision channel-creasing thickness modes.
- Convenient Paper Stops: The efficient rotary design Speed-Stops allow for quick changeover and simplify jobs that call for multiple creases.
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation: Electric foot pedal operation increases ease and productivity.
- Part #: ElectroCreaser-36
- Part #: ElectroCreaser-52
- Part #: GW-PT330S
- Part #: DFGPC-10
- Part #: BO0652
- Part #: CiCrease
- Part #: DFGPC-20
- Part #: 775821
- Part #: CreaseMasterProHF
- Part #: PT335-A-Plus