We're sorry, but we no longer offer this item.
Call us at 1-800-944-4573 for personalized recommendations
or check out these similar items that may be a good fit:
Lassco Spinnit FMMP-3 Pneumatic Three Spindle Paper Drill
- The most versatile, compact, and affordable fully automatic 3 spindle drill on the market today
- Table size: 15
Lassco Wizer Spinnit FMMP-3 Pneumatic Three Spindle Paper Drill Review
If you need to punch holes in a lot of paper quickly, a pneumatic three spindle paper drill is a must-have item. One you’ll want to check out is the Lassco Wizer Spinnit FMMP-3. Here are its strengths and weaknesses so you can learn all about it.
- The FMMP-3 is a pretty typical paper drill in that it has an excellent 2-inch drilling capacity. This means you’ll be able to drill through 2 inches of paper at once, which is more or less that equivalent of a ream. (A ream contains 500 sheets.)
- This machine has a 3/4-horsepower engine and is outfitted with a pneumatic lift that’s fully adjustable. The lift is controlled by a foot pedal so your hands will be free during the drilling process. Since your hands won’t be occupied, you can use them to align and steady your paper while it’s being processed.
- The FMMP-3 has a table that measures 15” x 32” so you’ll have a lot of room in which to work. You’ll also be able to process both letter- and legal-sized paper.
- This is a three spindle drill so it’s able to drill three holes at once. If you used a machine with only one spindle, you would have to drill each hole separately which can be inconvenient. It also takes longer to process you paper.
- The FMMP-3 is one of the most affordable pneumatic paper drills currently available. Also, it’s backed by a one-year warranty.
- If you own an air compressor you can use it to power the FMMP-3. However, if you don’t, you’re going to need to get one since this machine doesn’t come with one. This device can operate at 80 PSI although you’ll get better results with a 100 PSI setting.
- This is actually a pretty compact drill, but it will still take up a lot of room. Its dimensions are 52” (height) x 32” (width) x 26” (depth) so you’re going to want to make sure there’s enough room for it in your office before investing in it. Also, this device weighs 270 pounds and due to its weight, it must be shipped on a truck.
The Lassco Wizer Spinnit FMMP-3 is a terrific pneumatic three spindle paper drill. It has an excellent drilling capacity that enables you to process hundreds of sheets in just a few seconds. This will help you save a lot of time, especially if you’ve been using a standard three-hole punch or a single spindle machine. Thanks to its 3/4-horsepower motor, this machine is incredibly powerful yet it’s easy to operate thanks to the foot pedal. It’s disappointing that you need an air compressor to power this device, but if you have one on-hand, this won’t be an issue. Also, keep in mind that this device is very large so you need to consider how much space you actually have before purchasing it. If this sounds like the drill you need, be sure to take a look at the FMMP-3 today.