PBS TCB Dual Sided Crimping Unit
The PBS TCB Coil Inserters is a top of the line dual sided crimping unit for a full range of coil diameters. This coil inserter can provide the prestige cut and bend other machines can't provide. It is capable to handle coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm with no adjustment change necessary. From a min binding edge of 5.5" to a max edge of 17", the TCB ensures a premium finish from start to finish. TCB features a user-friendly, ready to go dial adjustment for setups. No need to purchase multiple crimpling pliers, this unit is capable to cut and crimp the full range of coil with the same crimping heads! No more wasted space, the large flat surface design creates an additional working space. Efficient, productive and resourceful comes standard with the PBS TCB Coil Inserters.
- No tools required for size changeovers.
- Accommodates coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm without the need to change crimp heads.
- Min/Max binding edge 5.5" ? 17" (14 cm ? 43 cm)
- Easy to follow decals guide the operator through setup.
- Removable off-cut tray makes accumulation and disposal of off-cuts neat and tidy.
- Available with electric or pneumatic actuation.
- Foot pedal operated.
- Simple dial adjustments enable you to setup, cut and crimp coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm with the same crimping heads!
- Longer crimp achieved as the coil diameter increases reducing the risk of coil unwinding from the larger punch holes.
- Large top surface doubles as useable workspace.
- Easily integrated with most coil insertion equipment.
- Power Supply (Electric Version) : 110 V or 220 V Single phase CE Compliant
- Air Requirements (Pneumatic version): 80 psi @ 1 cfm (Compressed)
- Dimensions: 28"W x 16"D x 12"H
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Part Number: PBS-TCB
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 44%
You Save: 50%
You Save: 47%
You Save: 28%
Questions & Answers