Business Purchase Orders
At MyBinding.com, we are happy to support our business partners by accepting purchase orders for businesses with qualifying orders and approved credit. Learn more about how business purchase orders work, and be sure to call us at 1-800-944-4573 if you have any questions.
How to Open a Business Account
1. Contact customer service for a quote or to place your order.
• Initial orders must meet a minimum requirement of $1,000 for new accounts to qualify.
• Call 1-800-944-4573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit a credit application and wait for approval (your customer service rep will provide you with the form for qualifying orders).
• Depending on your references, processing time for your application could take anywhere from a few hours to several days.
• We will notify you when the account is ready.
3. Once approved, you may place your orders online, over the phone, or by submitting a purchase order via fax or email.
Shipping Prices & Sales Tax
Shipping must be included on your purchase order. Your order may qualify for free shipping. You can learn about our shipping pricing and policy here.
Sales tax must also be included on your purchase order. We are required by law to charge sales tax in many states across the U.S.A. If your company qualifies as a reseller or is exempt from sales tax, you must submit a valid exempt or resale form along with your first purchase order. You can read more about where we charge tax and download the tax forms you need here.
Payment terms will vary depending on the type of business, credit references, and other factors. You will be notified of your terms upon approval of your application.
We reserve the right to request additional information, to confirm orders, or to refuse orders that we may expect represent fraud.