Akiles iCoil 41 Plus Oval Hole Spiral Coil Binding Machine
- Punches up to 15 sheets of 20lbs bond paper
- Harden Steel dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
- Ergonomic Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
- Strong: Metal chassis and high quality components guarantee durability and reliability.
- Side Margin Control: To evenly center the document.
- Vertical Punching: for easy alignment of sheets and reduced punching errors
- Punches 4:1 Pitch .248 44 Hole Pattern
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: iCoil 41 Plus (iCoil 41+)
- Pitch: 4:1 (.248 - 44 Holes)
- Hole Punch: Oval (4mm x 5mm)
- Format: Letter
- Punching Capacity: Up to 15 sheets of 20 lbs bond paper
- Side Margin: Included
- Waste Drawer: Included
- Crimping Pliers: Included
- Weight / Volume: 18 lbs /1.4 CbFt
- Warranty: 1 year
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at the iCoil 41 Plus, an all-in-one coil binding system by Akiles. If you have the occasional need to bind books and projects with coil, the iCoil 41 could be the perfect bet for you. Everything is here: electronic inserter, foot pedal, puncher, and coil crimping pliers. The Plus refers to the oval-hole punch; easier to insert the wire and bind larger books. Let's see just how simple it is and watch it in action.
First you want to adjust and set the side margin control so that all punches are made consistent throughout your whole project. With your papers in the throat and against the side margin control stop, make your punch. After your covers are done, continue to process through the rest of the papers in your project, punching holes. Up to 15 sheets of 20lb paper per lift.
When everything is punched, assemble your book together. It's time to bind. With the push of this button, it pops up the inserter roller. Taking one end of the project, you'll need to thread the first few holes by hand. Then, depress the pedal either by hand or by foot, place the coil up against the roller, and it goes right through. Finish off your project by crimping both ends and you can refer to our How To video on this if you need to.
And there you have it. A great-looking book made with the iCoil 41+ by Akiles. For more demos, reviews, and how to's on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.