- Unique vibration system for efficient paper jogging, edge aligning, and drying
- Ionized air-assisted blowing effective for quick ink drying and reduction of static electricity
- Small footprint for easy portability
- Paper Size: Minimum 128 mm x 187 mm (5" x 7.3") to maximum 328 mm x 457.2 mm (12.9" x 18")
- Paper Loading Capacity: Up to 600 sheets of 64 gsm
- Jogger Tray Thickness: 10 cm (4")
- Jogging System: Vibrated by eccentric balanced weight
- Air Blowing System: Ionized air blower
- Power Consumption: 650W
- Power Source: 110, 118, or 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 37 lbs. (without A3/ledger size jogger tray)
- Dimensions: 14.2" x 15.3" x 41"
- Standard Accessories: A4/letter size jogger tray, A3/ledger size jogger tray, foot switch CC-330
- Part Number: UJ-500AS
The UJ-500AS Air Jogger is the perfect companion for printing and post-printing equipment. The unique vibration system allows for paper jogging and edge aligning which dramatically improves paper feed. The jogging tray on the UJ-500AS can easily be adjusted for proper positioning. The jogger’s control panel offers flexible options. Depending on paper weight and static, the air strength can be adjusted from weak to strong. The timer can also be activated, letting you know when a job is complete. Simply set the paper on the tray to load. The jogger can be activated hands-free using the provided foot pedal. Prior to loading into a printer or collator, jogging the paper stack with the UJ-500As can noticeably improve paper feed errors, such as mis- and double-feed. The ionized air blowing mechanism is also effective in reducing post-printing problems, such as static electricity and powder rubbing off paper. Printing and binding companies utilizing large or small facilities can expect easy portability and a small footprint from the UJ-500AS. For more information, please contact a Duplo specialist.