- Helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking, for easier processing
- Great companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and perforators
- Jogs a ream of 8 1/2" x 11" or a half of a ream of 8 1/2" x 14"
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 11.5" x 15.25"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991400007
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Reviewed on 2/16/2016
We own a small copy center and this is a life saver. We used it to make sure that items are nice and neat before we give them to customers and to align sheets before we cut them. It is a bit noisy so we put a piece of carpet under it to reduce the vibrations.
This is the Martin Yale 400 Tabletop Jogger!
If you’re really looking for some great exercise while sitting on the job, sorry, this is not the machine you’re looking for.
Instead it jogs up to 500 sheets of paper at a time, eliminating static and aligning your sheets.
The outside casing is made of a solid plastic, and the jogging mechanism has black metal sides, and the planks on the inside are solid pieces of real wood
A fan on the back shakes the tray, which is on springs so it moves easily and shakes your papers
Now, I will note that this machine is not very quiet. Using it in quieter public spaces is not recommended. Otherwise it’s very simple to use.
Martin Yale 400 Tabletop Paper Jogging Machine Review
- The Martin Yale 400 tabletop paper jogging machine is a low cost jogger that is ideal for mailrooms, print shops, and small binderies.
- The value of a paper jogger is that it makes any type of printing, copying or finishing equipment run smoother, with less paper jams.
- A paper jogger is used to help remove the static from printed sheets and to align all of the pages perfectly for punching, cutting, binding, folding or processing. It uses vibrations to help ensure that all of the sheets are perfectly aligned for further processing.
- Paper joggers are available in a number of different configurations. The Martin Yale 400 comes with a single jogging bin that can handle a full ream of paper at a time. Although there are larger volume jogging machines available, the Martin Yale 400 is the simplest and least expensive paper jogger available on the market. All you need to do in order to jog paper with the Martin Yale 400 is to put the paper in the jogger and turn it on. After a few minutes the paper will all be aligned and jogged.
- The Martin Yale 400 is sturdy and is built extremely well. It has a single heavy duty jogging tray that and a heavy duty motor to vibrate the tray. It also has sturdy rubber feet that keep it in place when set on a table or work surface.
- The Martin Yale 400 has no adjustment for bin angle or vibration speed. It simply has an on/off switch. This makes it extremely easy to operate but means that it is not as versatile for handling special stocks or projects. It also means that you can't adjust it to reduce the amount of vibrations that are put out by the jogger. Most larger more expensive joggers have these features.
- The Martin Yale 400 also has a letter sized paper jogging bin. This is ideal for 8.5" x 11" and smaller documents. However, it is not designed to handle larger format documents such as legal sized paper or 11" x 17" sheets. The angle of the bin also does not make it ideal for use with standard number 10 envelopes since they are difficult to access in the bottom of the jogging tray.
- Like all paper jogging machines it is important to make sure that the Martin Yale 400 is set on a strong and sturdy work surface. A table that is rated to hold up to 500lbs is recommended to help reduce vibrations. You can even put a piece of carpet down underneath the machine to help reduce the vibrations.
- Every printer, bindery, mailroom and forms processor should really have a paper jogger. If you don't have one, the Martin Yale 400 is a great place to start. It isn't the most powerful or feature rich model. However, it has the basic features to get the job done and comes at an excellent price point that won't break the bank. Check out the Martin Yale 400 paper jogger for yourself today.
You Save: 21%
You Save: 17%
You Save: 16%