Tired of opening all of your mail one piece at a time? Why not consider an electric letter opener? We have options that are designed to sit on your desk to help you process the mail as it comes in. Or if you are looking for something larger we have models that are designed to handle high volumes of mail inside of a corporate mailroom. Or choose something in between. Whatever your needs, we have a letter opener that should fit your needs. We carry the full line of Martin Yale and postmark letter openers as well as a number of manual inexpensive options. Take a look at the choices below and select the option that best fits your needs.
- Part #: P-3030
Part #: MY62001
- For high-speed processing of large mail volume
- Automatically feeds, opens and collects a stack of envelopes
- Operates at a speed of up to 17,500 envelopes per hour
- Opens envelopes up to 1/4" thick
Part #: ACM14821
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-ground, stainless steel blade
- Packaged in a recycled card that contains post-consumer material
- Contoured handle contains post-consumer recycled material
- Features Microban antimicrobial protection
Part #: ACM15424
- Iconic pink ribbon promotes breast cancer awareness
- Handle is contoured for comfortable use
- Beveled edges provide smooth slicing for safe handling
- Stainless steel blade is corrosion-resistant for durability
- Part #: MYBSLO150
Part #: P-3068
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail -from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
- Part #: P-3056
Part #: FD452
- Neatly slits one side of the envelope, leaving contents intact and no messy paper scraps to remove.
- Simple to Use: Load your envelopes, press start, then remove opened mail at the other end.
- Processes up to 300 envelopes per minute.
- Handles a variety of mail sizes without pre-sorting, from #10 to flats.